regarding doedre darktongue in act 4

Spoiler
she is, according to datamined info, one of the "souls", or whatever the beast contains. today i went and read the proclamation in the stone circle in act 2 western forest which is about doedre being executed for some reason (forgot which). how does this fit into the act 4 storyline and/or details about the origin of the beast?
Spoiler
Im not sure, but i think her body, her toughts and experiences etc were just consumed by the Beast. Or sumething like that
Yep, the nightmare is like a parallel dimension where souls are stored.
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st wrote:
Yep, the nightmare is like a parallel dimension where souls are stored.

Spoiler
i dont think its a parallel dimension, its just corrupted wraeclast
This continent is fucked up in every way
I think Doedre moved to Wraeclast after George Lucas killed off her hubby Jaba and sold the company.

Edit: Spelling
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
Last edited by DorenAlexander on May 27, 2015, 12:09:43 AM
Spoiler
Some of the Act 4 NPCs talk about how they're confused about Daresso being in the highgate mines, since he's supposedly been dead for a long time and the only entrance has been sealed even longer. Whatever got Daresso in there is probably the same thing that got Doedre in there too. What that thing is, who knows...
Spoiler
The Beast consumed her on death. According to concept art for Act 4 bosses in another thread, even bosses you recently killed like Piety will be making a return.

No doubt, as a wicked assistant of Maligaro, the Beast would have taken an interest in keeping her around.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on May 28, 2015, 1:45:25 AM
"
Bunnu wrote:
Spoiler
Some of the Act 4 NPCs talk about how they're confused about Daresso being in the highgate mines, since he's supposedly been dead for a long time and the only entrance has been sealed even longer. Whatever got Daresso in there is probably the same thing that got Doedre in there too. What that thing is, who knows...

Anyone that's been claimed dead being seen anywhere would cause confusion.

The idea that prior dead head-figures being alive in any sense (or zombified sense) only solidifies the interesting beyond dimensions and how that plays into the reality that is Wraeclast. Or if Wraeclast is a real place. We've seen some interesting mind-bending machines and their effect on "normal" people. Perhaps Wraeclast isn't a real place, but a mind set. A breach of reality as exposed by egregious experimentation on the corrupted mainlands. Although...

It still begs my mind as to why the specific continent of Wraeclast is the epicenter of such monstrosities, but the rest of the world is immune to its effects.

It's alluding to a portal that has omnipresent jurisdiction over an allotted area. An end-all point (much like an Oblivion portal).
Last edited by PoofGoof on May 28, 2015, 2:08:30 AM
I do not think Doedre will be in Act 4 release, likely will be in Act 5 or separately release later as Act 4 expansion.(=゚ω゚)ノ

EDIT: After seeing the Act 4 bosses spoiler image, I see more clearer that Doedre will be in Act 4. Awesome!☆〜(ゝ。∂)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael