Question about the current "PvP Rating Table"

"
Golden_Order wrote:
"

Did you play season 1?

No, I was on a business trip, so I couldnt play during those months. But I would have loved it.

Now that ladder was trash, much better now(though I don't ladder atm, for other reasons).
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
The points system for the ladder is very nice at the moment. It's definately not the thing requiring attention.

The problem is that there are no players. This is mostly because there's no incentive to duel currently.

The 24/7 open ladder isn't an ideal way organize a competitive environment for such a small player base. There simply isn't enough players to fill the queue 24/7 like there is in games like cs:go, dota and league of legends.

One decent fix would be to create fixed times for the ladder to be active. Lets say the rankings would change on the EU side only when its between 18 and 21 CET, every day. Same kind of time limit for US as well. This would concentrate the small base of players to play at those limited times making the ladder experience all that much more comfortable.

The cold fact is that currently there aren't any real pvp ladders because people wont bother to queue knowing others aren't queueing. It's a loop that can be killed with the fixed laddering times.

"
lapiz wrote:
The points system for the ladder is very nice at the moment. It's definately not the thing requiring attention.

The problem is that there are no players. This is mostly because there's no incentive to duel currently.

The 24/7 open ladder isn't an ideal way organize a competitive environment for such a small player base. There simply isn't enough players to fill the queue 24/7 like there is in games like cs:go, dota and league of legends.

One decent fix would be to create fixed times for the ladder to be active. Lets say the rankings would change on the EU side only when its between 18 and 21 CET, every day. Same kind of time limit for US as well. This would concentrate the small base of players to play at those limited times making the ladder experience all that much more comfortable.

The cold fact is that currently there aren't any real pvp ladders because people wont bother to queue knowing others aren't queueing. It's a loop that can be killed with the fixed laddering times.

What about people who work during those hours?, they wont be able to duel then. :(
"
Golden_Order wrote:
What about people who work during those hours?, they wont be able to duel then. :(

At least some people would duel. Currently no one duels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info