- Spoiler - Art of the new Bosses

"
"
silumit wrote:
"
Tomviolence89 wrote:
Looking at Piety now... so, Overmind as Act 5 boss confirmed?

I think she is an Npc now. There is a Quest with Malachais Body or something like that

I wonder about the second head on Maligaro...first tought was "its maybe raulo, so romantic" but nah we killed him in Act 3 so...

Piety will revert to her human form after you defeat her nightmare form seen in the 8 revealed bosses image. It is ironic, but Piety helps you in Act 4 after all that trouble of trying to rid you off.(゚ロ゚) !

(っ˘▽˘)(˘▽˘)˘▽˘ς) For major spoilers, see here:

The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
Spoiler
Well, after transforming into a miscreation, torturing thousands of people and getting killed twice everybody rethinks some of the choices he/she did in life

I dont want to kill Maligaro and Malachai :(
Malachai is the Father of Dreams :/
Last edited by Zentralexekutive on May 28, 2015, 4:09:43 PM
Do you think you can really kill him at first try? Look at Piety, for example. And compare her to him :)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Found Doedre...
Spoiler
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Toshis8 wrote:
"
Tomviolence89 wrote:

When a saw Piety here, i remembered an old game called "resident evil 2", which had a similar monster with a mutated arm and huge eye.
Spoiler

Coincidence? :)

edit:
I wonder, why maligaro has body of a child around his neck? Whats the game lore behind this?

I was way harder reminded on Grandia II

Over the course of the game you defeat demonized body parts of Valmar, explicitly his Wings, Tongue, Eye, Claws, Horns, Body, Heart and more abstractly Mind before fighting himself.

Im at least seeing an Eye and a Tongue here x)
"
Spoiler
Well, after transforming into a miscreation, torturing thousands of people and getting killed twice everybody rethinks some of the choices he/she did in life

I dont want to kill Maligaro and Malachai :(
Malachai is the Father of Dreams :/

Spoiler
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info