Adding a REBIRTH feature for people cap lvl 100

"
"
goetzjam wrote:
So you want paragon levels, hell to the no.

Technically yes, but with about a million times more effort involved in getting any benefit out of the system (You must reach Level 100 each time to benefit). There's no gameplay content that can handle such characters currently though, so it's not likely to happen. (I mean, they would be seriously unbalanced for the existing content/need an exclusive difficulty level for them)

Personally, I do believe, if you're the type of person that plays these games long enough to get several characters level 100 then you're not worried about content being balanced after that level. This would be more geared toward those who strive for 100+ bonuses to gain superior power in player vs player; in which case, the content balance would be based on who else gains level 100+ x times in order to gain the same or better chances to win a match.

Thus, this is probably a good idea, and one that might would give PoE's PvP base an edge; and increase it's PvP base; which I'm all for. So, that said, I believe this is a good idea. That's not to say it wouldn't take some serious consideration and work to make it plausible.

Was gonna say something else, but, my short-term memory is shat.. 2bConitniued I'm sure.
Imo lvl 100 reborn should restart the whole game, but being able to use anything regardless of ilvl.

This'd allow for some silly builds to work right off the start.
Would be cool :o

Maybe some extra passive points too.
Yes please.
Dungeons and Dragons Online has a similar system and and I like that alot.
What about sacrificing a character for (1/20th?) of its exp to add to another?

All that remains is an experience token (non transferable) that can be consumed by any other character on your account. Can not consume a token with more experience than current character. Can not consume more than one token per week.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info