Can PS4 handle Path of Exile?

I was going to mention Xbox one but ewwww they using ddr3 and batteries... Ewwww.....
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last bumped on Feb 6, 2017, 3:37:06 AM
probably..but honestly, who would want that??
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Gamepad support would be nice.
This game is exclusive to PC. and should stay like that.

Consoles destroyed every beautiful game there is. I won't let this happen again.

By the power of Grayskull!
Last edited by mindrust8 on May 23, 2015, 4:13:49 PM
"
mindrust8 wrote:
This game is exclusive to PC. and should stay like that.

Consoles destroyed every beautiful game there is. I won't let this happen again.

By the power of Grayskull!

Meh, that's a scapegoat.

It's not consoles fault, it's market and corporations fault.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Id say its more EAs fault. Don't forget that Skyrim was a console game ported to the PC.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
Id say its more EAs fault. Don't forget that Skyrim was a console game ported to the PC.

EA and Activision. Cancer of gaming industry.
"
mindrust8 wrote:
"
bhavv wrote:

EA and Activision. Cancer of gaming industry.

eyeroll.. I want me some Blk Ops 3
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
NeroNoah wrote:
It's not consoles fault, it's
everyone who's currently involved in selling console hardware and/or operating system, so Microsoft's and Sony's, faults.

But I'll agree the concept of the console is not inherently flawed.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 23, 2015, 7:35:31 PM
Even if they do port Poe to Ps4 unless Poe's engine gets an completely optimizasion overhaul it will run like crap. Note both Xbox one and Ps4 are using AMD's SOC..
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info