D&D/ Tabletop Roleplaying Stories

Can't say we've ever had one of our characters become a god, haha. One of the crazier things that happened in the campaign that I ran was the creation of a Piss elemental.
Basically the Pc's had to go to the Water Shrine from the Days of Ruin and locate the artefact Tear of the Goddess. To enter into the lower temple they had to complete a fairly easy riddle, which was worded so they may infer it needed to be filled with blood, but also could be easily inferred as water. I alreaddy had a blood elemental all set up and stuff. But then as I'm reading the Inscribed riddle our Fighter, reaping mauler, rogue Dwarf wrestler jumps up and says he pisses in it. So he does. I already had it set up so the goblet animates whatever is placed inside as a Large elemental that is automatically hostile if anything other than water is placed inside. So he pissed in it. Im not one to stop my Pc's from doing something stupid, so he pissed in it. So I had to Adhoc Piss elemental stats. And now its an injoke.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info