GD rejoice!

"
I hereby announce my retirement from this forum. The new forum guidelines are pathetic. GD dwellers will be happy.

I want to believe you but I just don't.

Best wishes for wherever the next phase of your internet life takes you.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Hardlicker wrote:
"
I hereby announce my retirement from this forum. The new forum guidelines are pathetic. GD dwellers will be happy.

I want to believe you but I just don't.

Best wishes for wherever the next phase of your internet life takes you.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
@bex

I am linking to the posting made by DirkAustin that most likely lead to his probation as said in the other thread.
If you say his "Rekt" didn't cause a probation there are other postings falling in the same category using "/thread" "lol" and other words.

One user I never heard of has been probated for "Germans /thread" and yes this was the worst posting in his posting history.

FireWalkWithMe played the "Spamming game" after your clarification and ended up on probation.

So what should users think? Some moderators are trigger friendly or there is a lack of communication what gets somebody probated and what not?

The irony on this issue is that the user who wished the "one word" replies being punished is on probation himself. I am sure he his fingers are itching to reply but he can't unless he wants to quartuple his probation duration. According to my estimation he should be able to post in like 4-5 days again.

hmmm, if you are on a probation can you bump your shop? I assume no since you can't post at all right?

In this case is bumping with a different account still banned?
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
Hilbert wrote:

FireWalkWithMe played the "Spamming game" after your clarification and ended up on probation.

I sure as shit did not know I was playing this game.
This made me pretty sad.

Be well, sir. Don't stop making cookies. :(
When I leave these forums, I won't suggest rejoicing. Instead I'll encourage wailing and the gnashing of teeth.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
So much rage about phantom probations. You rage before something happened.

Fact is, all are acting up because of their subconscious outrage to the "old guard" getting probated for circumventing probations, and support drawing a line.

As soon as these probated people get back the forum will be more back to normal and your offtopic can only again be filled with their comments, and you will be entertained.

Take a break instead, using all that static to burn yourself isn't good for anyone, least of all yourself.

If support prevent the same few people from roaming all threads of players they don't like and telling them useless trolling replies of indicating that they suck, need to l2p, accept or leave etc, have no right to speak on what they want if it's different from what is in game, then i couldn't be more happy. That shit is cancer, it's no different from bullying, and ofc those doing it have no empathy to understand the worthlessness of their own acts and get mad because they can't entertain themselves by bullying others. Which is pathetic anyway.

I haven't seen a single probation that was out of line yet so i don't care what anyone says - all i see are people getting mad before something has happened.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
So i must writte a long sentence everytime i want to bump my shop? wow
"
BIGLITRO wrote:
So i must writte a long sentence everytime i want to bump my shop? wow

I won't bother with reading the guidelines: what does it say about bumping trade threads?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info