Eternal Exiles - Official Guild Page - (Transitioning from beta to Live - Recruiting)

I'd love to join, IGN: Prelocun
id love to join,im still new to the game and im relatively active as much as work allows. i have a 62 witch and a 66 scion so im learning as i go, but id love to have people to play with and a community to play with.

ign: Melyzia
Server: washington dc (us) breach league
I would like to join. IGN:Kazuki/Kazuya
I'd like to join if i can please! New girl to PoE and would love to have a place to call home ^^
IGN: BustySolly

Thanks! Solly x
Hi, my name is Mike. I am a long time PoE player, since Beta....yes i have no life. Anyways, i would love to join your Guild if you would have me. My IGN Odin_Legacy

Thank You
Last edited by dyuloose on Apr 16, 2017, 12:10:24 AM
Hi, I am quite a new player - played little bit last summer after that I had a break till legacy - and I am looking for a guild where people don't force nobody to have ts/discord etc. Just for fun, help, be a part of great community... In a couple of weeks I did 4 chars: chieftain with totally broken build, ranger (created in ssf hc, becouse I wanted to try... haaah), necro witch, good but I'm looking for something more... impressive. And finally - assassin Discharge Cospri's Malice shadow, who I am working on now. IMPRESSIVE! My first not-my build (And that's the reason it's working). Am I worthy!?

IGN: Cichotek ;D
Smile! <3
IGN: Dolhannon

I'm semi-experienced and working my way through Harbinger. I look forward to chatting with you.
PepeLaugh
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Last edited by Ryphe on Aug 17, 2021, 3:41:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info