Eternal Exiles - Official Guild Page - (Transitioning from beta to Live - Recruiting)

n-Game Name:AirgearGREEN level 60
How often you play:everyday mostly for at least 1 hour
What you expect from this guild:I am currently in a dead guild not alot of people online and I have no one to play with. Would love an active and friendly community.
Are you an EU or NA based guild?

I am looking for some peeps to play with in Beta is all and wanted to make sure I could even play with you fellas!
"
Beeftain wrote:
Are you an EU or NA based guild?

I am looking for some peeps to play with in Beta is all and wanted to make sure I could even play with you fellas!

I think we have both, but i see the most activity around 6-11 pm central eu time, so to answer ur q, eu mostly:p
༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
"
stormyfang wrote:
n-Game Name:AirgearGREEN level 60
How often you play:everyday mostly for at least 1 hour
What you expect from this guild:I am currently in a dead guild not alot of people online and I have no one to play with. Would love an active and friendly community.

we have a constant flow of members trying out new characters, so you will almost always find someone to party with :)
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
We are N.A based clan. But accept eu members. And will get to guild invites now. Sorry have been away a few days.
Atziri's Fallen Army Guild - Leader/Owner
TOP GUILD Since beta!
pm if you'd like to join.
"
killabeez902 wrote:
We are N.A based clan. But accept eu members. And will get to guild invites now. Sorry have been away a few days.

lel we have both :p (im eu)
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
srs with buffed minion damage 0.0
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
Transitioning from Beta -> Live
*page has been updated and will continue to be, as more members transition
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
How is your hardcore playerbase?
ign: Terkypits

pm me on forum or ingame if I win.
"
yummer wrote:
How is your hardcore playerbase?

I cant anwser that for sure just yet, because on beta, alot of hc players were on standard, due to testing reasons.

But as far as im concerned there will be plenty of players in the upcoming hc league, myself included.
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info