Beta Key - given away already.

Make me laugh in two sentences or less. Only post once. I'll pick somebody at a random time today and give them a key.

I gave it away to somebody.

Thanks.
Last edited by Ixath on Nov 22, 2011, 10:31:54 AM
they once made a chuck norris toilet paper. but it wouldn't take shit from anybody.
Last edited by xanddd on Nov 22, 2011, 9:02:45 AM
Talk about long odds.
What is man but a single organism in the wast universe?
Pandarens in the new WoW expansion :))
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Children: You spend the first 2 years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 years telling them to sit down and shut-up.
A nun sits down on a hub that has an upward branch and then she says "should i get up or should i stay down,...?"(and it continues)
Last edited by Tigraugre46 on Nov 22, 2011, 9:27:25 AM
People still make Chuck Norris Jokes. Also due to the very unlikely odds I'll even be chosen I have decided to make this the longest sentence of my life, well not really as this one time I decided to myself, HEY I'll go on an adventure so I decided to leave my house for the first time in twenty years, did I mention I'm 482 years old, I probably should have, anyway I went outside and saw this pavement on the ground, having no idea what that was I decided to give it a lick, I really shouldn't have because a homeless person came up to me right after and told me to get out of his house, I wasn't quite sure why he would consider part of the road his house but I moved on my merry way, I noticed all sorts of new mechanical birds in the sky so I jumped up to investigate, there were people inside those mechanical birds, how did they get inside I pondered but fearing the answer I went back into my humble abode, I then decided I have a very weird imagination and started taking pills, the end.
Do the impossible, see the invisible.
Row Row Fight The Power!
NO!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info