Ice Crash Skill Gem Demonstration

"
oRieLLi wrote:

Bad compared to Cleave = Trash?

Yes, when you look for melee AOE you want something good to cover enough AOE. This ice crash looks like another good Templar skill to level fast (because of AOE increase you get fast), same as sweep or cleave used to be, it might be great, I still haven't seen the gem to see what makes it tick. Will try it though when available in Beta, just not to optimistic about melee in general myself, even in BETA with fortify.
IGN: Spectatoarea
Last edited by vitC on May 13, 2015, 6:15:17 AM
That sound effect though. :/
Talking about stretching the news... Well I guess it will be like this until august :(

Btw isn't this what glacial hammer should have been? :o
Last edited by leto2626 on May 13, 2015, 6:29:18 AM
I dont want to complain but GGG please.. facebreaker will be always top 1 in damage... even dual wield cant outdamage single legacy facebreaker... Im using Soul taker(even legacy) + other physical axe and even on Cyclone facebreaker is still better in dps and with facebreaker u CAN ALSO USE SHIELD.
What more? FB got more aoe unnarmed jewelers than axes. And even this skill which can be used with unnarmed....
RIP Weapons, rip ST.

GGG please....
Last edited by Sebash6 on May 13, 2015, 6:43:26 AM
That looks cool, nice
Found my first next league build. Sweet :)
That mana cost seems bit much...
Its not even linked and it takes 5? hits to drain mana?
Also questioning why this does not work with claws. The dex side of the tree is geared towards cold damage. There are no cold skills for claws.

Staves, Maces already have Glacial Hammer.

What is the reason behind not making this skill work for claws?
Last edited by Chazaqiel on May 13, 2015, 7:01:58 AM
So its sweep meets Ground slam ?
aww ys
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info