European Gateway

[quote][spoiler][/spoiler][/quote]
I am sorry to warm this thread up BUT i am having really bad pings in the last two weeks. It is independent of my internet speed and i felt it is independent of week-days or weekend-days (where more people play POE).

Host is EU --> 50-120 ms (good)
HOST is from a different gateway than EU --> 200 - 2000 ms (spikes and stuff, unplayable .. and on HC deadly)

Do any of you guys have similar problems?
Is there a trick how to avoid getting into non-EU instances besides asking every time EU or US in-game?

Regards
Last edited by Myuri on Aug 18, 2013, 3:43:36 AM
"
Chris wrote:
"
Today's deployment of the 0.9.3g patch added a European gateway to the Path of Exile Closed Beta realm. European players still play on the same realm as people on the American gateway, but are allocated to appropriate servers by default.

Feedback has been really positive so far on this change!
"
Myuri wrote:
I am sorry to warm this thread up BUT i am having really bad pings in the last two weeks. It is independent of my internet speed and i felt it is independent of week-days or weekend-days (where more people play POE).

Host is EU --> 50-120 ms (good)
HOST is from a different gateway than EU --> 200 - 2000 ms (spikes and stuff, unplayable .. and on HC deadly)

Do any of you guys have similar problems?
Is there a trick how to avoid getting into non-EU instances besides asking every time EU or US in-game?

Regards

i also have some huge lagg spikes ingame since a few days. Died a few times, hower life goes on :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info