0.9.3g Patch Notes

Version 0.9.3g:

• Added European servers! They're part of the same realm - just select a gateway when you launch the game and you'll be put on the appropriate servers by default when creating an area. You can still play with anyone in the world.
  • Developers now speak in orange text in game. This should solve impersonation issues.
  • Changed the empty game-instance decay time back to 15 minutes (from 8).
  • Fixed an issue that could prevent the realm starting correctly.
  • Increased the drop rates of Orb of Alchemy by 50%, Orb of Chance by 25% and Chaos Sphere by 100%. They're still quite hard to find.
  • Doubled the damage reflected by the damage reflection auras.
  • Changed Immortal Call to have no up-front invulnerability time (it now requires Endurance Charges to have any effect).
  • Immortal Call now only prevents Physical damage.
  • Changed Detonate Dead, Infernal Blow and Explosive Arrow to not have their damage scaled by mods that affect "Spell Damage".
  • Reduced the freeze duration of Merveil's Cold Snap.
  • Increased the drop rate of belts.
  • Increased the damage of Dual Strike by reducing its damage penalty from -20% to -10%.
  • Fixed Glacial Hammer to scale in damage properly as it levels up.
  • Reduced the Vendor costs of Flasks and hid some invalid high level items.

When you have patched, remember to select America or Europe as your gateway!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Thanks!

"
Increased the damage of Dual Strike by reducing its damage penalty from -20% to -10%

yeah, dual-wielding still needs some love! Looking forward to more dual-wielding skills and hopefully some claw-improvements!
I swear to god if you ask me for a beta key you will get a severe tongue lashing. Cheers!
"
Chris wrote:

Reduced the Vendor costs of Flasks and hid some invalid high level items.

invalid items? wtf? lol
Last edited by FaceLicker on Nov 22, 2011, 1:03:45 AM
"
FaceLicker wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

invalid items? wtf? lol

Must be that quivers as flask things again or something lol
Glad to hear the drop rates on a few orbs went up. Its been impossible to find anything other than transmutation in our party as of late.
"
FaceLicker wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

invalid items? wtf? lol

There were items that mirrors of Kalimdor (or whatever) were the price in shops--those weren't supposed to be there from what I understand
I swear to god if you ask me for a beta key you will get a severe tongue lashing. Cheers!
"
There were items that mirrors of Kalimdor (or whatever) were the price in shops--those weren't supposed to be there from what I understand

I get it now. I thought it meant they literally hid things in the vendor screen. Like a scavenger hunt, lol. And then the items were invalid, so we'd be searching for stuff we can't use.
Last edited by FaceLicker on Nov 22, 2011, 1:12:50 AM
Thank you for the updates! Lots of needed changes made.
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.3g:

• Doubled the damage reflected by the damage reflection auras.

Oh not again! ^^

It is stupid to wait every time that your minions kill that kind of mobs because you cant get near to them.

And you pray for:

1) that mob with that kind of aura is not on the edge of the screen where you cant instantly spot it
2) that mob with that kind of aura is not in the water
3) that mob with that kind of aura is not blocking your way

Please, GGG put it back like it was!

"
Chris wrote:
  • Added European servers! They're part of the same realm - just select a gateway when you launch the game and you'll be put on the appropriate servers by default when creating an area. You can still play with anyone in the world.

My latency is now godly! 50 ms ftw! Fantastic work guys!
Mirror of Kalandra?
Last edited by ama on Nov 22, 2011, 6:27:19 AM
"
Thanks!

"
Increased the damage of Dual Strike by reducing its damage penalty from -20% to -10%

yeah, dual-wielding still needs some love! Looking forward to more dual-wielding skills and hopefully some claw-improvements!

I switched from Claws to Daggers/Rapiers around level 30. Claws definitely need some improvement. A Dagger/Claw weapon only AoE would be nice. DD works but I would like something based off of claws or daggers.

"
Chris wrote:
[li]Changed Detonate Dead, Infernal Blow and Explosive Arrow to not have their damage scaled by mods that affect "Spell Damage".[/li]

Does the damage scale with weapon element damage?
"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof."

-Christopher Hitchens

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info