Is it happening again? Tin foil hat time!

We fixed this problem yesterday.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
"
Chris wrote:
We fixed this problem yesterday.

Which one? The shavronne is still verified without the chaos mod and the bug with the character creation seems to still exist.

Edit: Good morning :)

I'm referring to the bug where some items lost mods or were deleted. (The character creation issue is a display bug related to the Beta realm.)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
"
Tzaina wrote:
"

Also, what about the respec bug & the bug with the sockets disappearing?

Sockets can easily be fixed, but items going up in smoke on the other hand!

I'm not (just) talking about "fixing" sockets. I'm talking about the bug that caused sockets (with gems) to disappear in the first place. Chris has only said "the problem has been fixed" without giving any details other than "the bug where some items lost mods or were deleted". Does that include the socket bug also?

And as I said the shavs is still verified without the chaos mod (so it hasn't been fixed). And the paw is also still verified without the sockets.

While I can 100% understand the concern of the players that lost items I'm even more concerned that the bugs (or at least some of them) still exist.

None of those item-related problems still exist. They were due to the same root cause which was fixed around 13 hours ago.
"
"
Chris wrote:
None of those item-related problems still exist. They were due to the same root cause which was fixed around 13 hours ago.

I really like* how you're obviously still reading this thread and choosing not to respond to whether people (who aren't me!) who lost valuable items due to your own team's mistake will have those items restored in the future, since multiple reports indicated that they have not been restored yet.

*despise with a sincere passion

If I say that we're not going to restore items, people will be angry.
If I say that we're going to restore items and are then unable to, people will be angry.

I want to find out more information about whether/how this is possible before committing to anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info