State of the Beta - Post #2

No new content, late june / early july release. You are killing me
Very good, but I would take a look also to bug reports, a lot of people are experiencing items loss / mod loss / socket loss / map bugs and there is no response from you. I think you should restore all this loss, expecially to players who actually cannot even play due to the bug.
I can't wait for the desync fix and the new skill!
unless reduced mana can cut down the cost of my 6L skill so that it can self sustain 10 attack/second with 1-2 % phys to mana leech, my reduced manas are going to be collecting dust
[Removed by Support]
I haven't gotten to play the changes, but I like the reduced mana changes. Opens up a ton of room for gems.
Qarl is there any chance for the Gem reward changes (+ npc vendoring gems) to come up in this patch as well?
Thank-You Carl :)
Need help? Ask me :)
Real-Life on The Amazon Basin forums www.theamazonbasin.com
We are NOT a guild, we are a gamming community :)
Will there be a wipe? I would like to test another build but not if there is a wipe in 5 days.
"
Darkaleb wrote:
Very good, but I would take a look also to bug reports, a lot of people are experiencing items loss / mod loss / socket loss / map bugs and there is no response from you. I think you should restore all this loss, expecially to players who actually cannot even play due to the bug.

In the beta?
no wipe? Q_Q;

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info