New Unique Item: Heartbound Loop

equip this before vaal with your zombies out in act 2 normal for best results
"
Tyoll wrote:
"
Lacceh wrote:
horrible...

too dangerous at high lvl because of powerful spike aoe dmg situations
too dangerous at low lvl, 350 phys dmg per minion death, lol...

the 15% life 10% radius ADDITIVES are hardly worth the loss of stats, let alone the self dmg on minion death.

sigh.

Its horrible if your going to try run this ring with out any physical mitigation. By which I mean its horrible if you feel that its too much effort to even consider working around the downside of the item.

I mean Koams heart is a horrible item if your not willing to build around the fact that you have no chest sockets.

Shavs Wrappings is a terrible item if your not willing to build around the increased susceptibility to freeze and stun.

Items in PoE are generally not auto-win items you need to make some considerations before using them.

immortal call should counter the negative effect of the ring no?
so this ring is made for minion instability right?

1. get an extra endurance charge from bandit quest
2. get what endurance charges you can from passive skills
3. run close to some monsters and activate enduring cry
4. activate immortal call
5. let minion instability do the job while immortal call is up

something like this?

"
weezamon wrote:
equip this before vaal with your zombies out in act 2 normal for best results

why vaal and act 2 normal? what is so special about that area? also how will you survive the 350 damage bursts that early in the game?
Last edited by kompaniet on May 6, 2015, 11:58:43 AM
"
Tyoll wrote:
"
Lacceh wrote:
horrible...

too dangerous at high lvl because of powerful spike aoe dmg situations
too dangerous at low lvl, 350 phys dmg per minion death, lol...

the 15% life 10% radius ADDITIVES are hardly worth the loss of stats, let alone the self dmg on minion death.

sigh.

Its horrible if your going to try run this ring with out any physical mitigation. By which I mean its horrible if you feel that its too much effort to even consider working around the downside of the item.

I mean Koams heart is a horrible item if your not willing to build around the fact that you have no chest sockets.

Shavs Wrappings is a terrible item if your not willing to build around the increased susceptibility to freeze and stun.

Items in PoE are generally not auto-win items you need to make some considerations before using them.

did you just compare that ring to shavs and kaom's? really? WOW.

first of all, those 2 items actually have insane bonuses that are WORTH equipping them for.
15% increased life and 10% inc. radius aren't worth it, at all.
second, being susceptible to ele status effects has nothing to do with the item itself.

ring is going to be one of the many, many uniques that are vendored for alch shards.
end of discussion.
"
Jaxom wrote:
I think people are looking at this ring and thinking about what the game looks like right now. Well, the tree and the game itself is going to change dramatically. I know there are some Minion Jewels which may compliment this ring or some other changes you are not aware of yet. I think all of the people who just say "Trash Ring" and that's it, are very shortsighted.

I disagree. Not much is changing in regards to the effectiveness of this ring. It's shit.
A very niche item for sure, but looking forward to run it with Arctic Armor + Lightning Coil among other possible defense options.

Another idea:

CWDT + Some form of consuming/destroying a corpse +
(Though it really doesn't even need the CWDT)

All in all, a fun one to explore.

Nicely done :)
"
RubySydell wrote:
There are zero circumstances where I would EVER use a moonstone ring over literally any other base type let alone that one :/

really? i would use them in an ES build. pure es or low life. especially if i was a caster who didnt need an iron ring/coral ring. id probably also use them on a hybrid summoner.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
I'm thinking this would be pretty cool with SRS+ Scold's. I'm sure some people will figure out cool combinations with this item.
Dunno but the good unique to unusable crap ratio in this game is around 1:100, and this unique doesn't make it better imho.
- Best Signature Ever -
"
brutalrazial wrote:
"
This community is really embarrassing.

How about contributing something worthwhile instead of being negative. Looks like you have contributed at lot of money to a game you obviously enjoy. Be a part of the 90% not the ten%.

Razza

You're right. Responding to all of the negativity in this thread with an equally negative comment was pretty unproductive on my part.
"
Dunno but the good unique to unusable crap ratio in this game is around 1:100, and this unique doesn't make it better imho.

^Speaks the truth.
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info