^
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
^
^
^
u are kidding with does prices right?..i mean even ur so caled 14 ex jewelis OVERPRICED a lot, i can get better with under 1 ex...rest of the '5ex this 4 ex that' .......poe trade filed with better stuff and way more cheaper dude !!!!!
^
@ramler: While I like the "nothing beats a fine line of bulls**t" attitude, you are overdoing it a bit. You know, there's this skill. Summon...I know it was Summon. Ah, yes. Summon Raging Spirit. I believe they call it SRS. Dunno why. Not SARS, just SRS...but quite dangerous too I am told!
And you know also...wiki says, this SRS is tagged "Fire". And ppl play it with a staff I heard. Just rumors of course, and momma told me not listen to rumors. But they say the ppl play it with a +1 gems/+2 fire gems staff. So this definitely most heavily overpriced jewel grants a combined cast speed of 13% to SRS builds. Least if I calculated right. And the cast speed rolls are two times top and once middle (5% goes 3-5%, one 4% goes 3-5% and one goes 2-4%). Oh, and on top it grants something the wiki calls a "generic damage modifier". Quote: "These modifiers are potent since they will apply to all damage dealt by the modified skill regardless of source, type, or keywords." Since there is no skill linked, I dare assume it applies global. Good for SRS too!

And then, then I checked for other jewels granting those cast speeds, all three. And I found none!! Imagine that! Could have been just one of my typos ofc, might be too dumb to see them. Could be millions around, haha!

So, if ppl with top builds want to max their DPS, they need exactly this kind of jewel. If some poor guy not thinking about possible uses and potential manages to roll something alike and prices it 5 c, that's not my problem.

Also, if I may have priced something wrong, may I lead your attention to the first sentence, bold written so that even the rather simple of human race may recognize. It reads: "Prices can be discussed, I did not check every item for similar stuff on poe.trade, so you can tell me what you think about prices for some items."

I appreciate your work you put into that comment. If I cared about your opinion however, I would have asked. Also, no need to buy a certain item in case you think it's overpriced. I suggest looking up the term "invitatio ad offerendum".
Last edited by Carmondai89 on Jul 26, 2015, 6:06:16 AM
redone with procurement....won't do "buyout only" -.-

Anyways, up!
^
^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type