Aim's 2.0 Fleet Foot - FlameShock totem /Arc /cant be hit / cheap farmer / 4L Atziri Viable

Imo shotgunning was buffed. I know the math says no but spells and lmp and gmp were buffed. Plus you spend 90% of time aoe crowds and there big time buff. Overall buff

I may switch this Build to warlords cursing and double totem if it gets hairy in hc. This way I always have endurance charges up so ic can trigger involnerabily

But really A couple vaal summon skellies on tough fights in all I think ineed
Git R Dun!
With 2.0, Reduced Mana gem no longer works with Mana Reservation - Do you have any recommendations for this? I'm running just Herald of Lightning now, as opposed to double Heralds.
"
With 2.0, Reduced Mana gem no longer works with Mana Reservation - Do you have any recommendations for this? I'm running just Herald of Lightning now, as opposed to double Heralds.

I run double herald, I have 52% chance to evade with Queen of the Forest (Low Evasion roll), and I have an almost triple granite flask that gives me 74% for 4 seconds. However, I don't want to use my Queen of the forest before its 6 Link so I can use empower with Flame totem.

I'd run bear trap instead of enduring charge 4link as already suggested. My totem does about 6000 dmg at level 63. And arc does about the same, little less dmg. Got about 2.5k hp really low, but I don't really need more, and its standard lol. Also, I don't have Vaal skeletons but this is a must.

I'd recommend to 20% quality Flame totem first because Flame totem gains more life = more dmg output instead if it dies. After that, I'll suggest to 20% Arc to get the %chance to shock = 25% more dmg on mobs.

I don't use Teleport nor Vaal Skeletons, when I open chests etc I use Freeze pulse + spell totem + Hypothermia + Faster casting etc I have two tabulas on me all the time so i can swap really fast. This is almost perma freeze allows me to survive quite nice.

Hope this helps people a bit to victory :)
Last edited by TryhardEqualsDryhard on Jul 13, 2015, 7:19:34 PM
What's more important for this build? Spell damage or weapon elemental damage?
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
Last edited by Bowman8763 on Jul 14, 2015, 10:08:04 PM
WED doesnt do anything. Thats for attacks we are a spell caster so is totem.
Git R Dun!
"
"

I run double herald, I have 52% chance to evade with Queen of the Forest (Low Evasion roll), and I have an almost triple granite flask that gives me 74% for 4 seconds. However, I don't want to use my Queen of the forest before its 6 Link so I can use empower with Flame totem.

I'd run bear trap instead of enduring charge 4link as already suggested. My totem does about 6000 dmg at level 63. And arc does about the same, little less dmg. Got about 2.5k hp really low, but I don't really need more, and its standard lol. Also, I don't have Vaal skeletons but this is a must.

I'd recommend to 20% quality Flame totem first because Flame totem gains more life = more dmg output instead if it dies. After that, I'll suggest to 20% Arc to get the %chance to shock = 25% more dmg on mobs.

I don't use Teleport nor Vaal Skeletons, when I open chests etc I use Freeze pulse + spell totem + Hypothermia + Faster casting etc I have two tabulas on me all the time so i can swap really fast. This is almost perma freeze allows me to survive quite nice.

Are you gonna go double totem?
Git R Dun!
How would you set your skill tree up on level 60 in order to get to the final, desired one?
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
"

Are you gonna go double totem?

No I am not going to go double totem.
I have 2 tabulas, 1 with flame and 1 with freeze pulze.

I only use freeze totem to open chests, after that I swap back.
Its not really needed for me to use the freeze totem as I have 74% chance to evade attacks with the evasion flask on. But I like the extra defence.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
WED doesnt do anything. Thats for attacks we are a spell caster so is totem.

Sorry, I meant Increased Elemental Damage.

Just wanted to know which one would be better to shoot for on a weapon.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
I was just wondering, if you run double herald and grace ? or just heralds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info