[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

Unlocked on request from OP.
Thank you Sarah and Melissa and sorry for the unnecessary work it caused.

For anyone wondering, I stopped maintaining this filter as I stopped playing for now. As a user there is nothing worse than something left up unmaintained, hence the lock. However I received many messages asking to leave this thread open even without me participating a lot anymore.

So here you go :)
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
I'm finding it hard to express how happy this unlock makes me! I was close to devastated when i saw the lock, and I immediately thought you were gone for good :'(

I went on reddit to see if i could find some information there, but i didn't really find anything conclusive... Just trolls trolling you :(

Anyway... I got infected with a virus and had to do a fresh install, and of course i forgot to save the .filter file before the format. The pain... oh the pain... :'(

Went to reddit again hoping beyond hope that i miiight find a kind soul there that had made the last version available, and lo and behold, i found you, stating that you'd probably keep maintaining the filter <3 (though maybe not as vigilantly).

What can i say... You rock! Keep on keeping on! Though we might be silent, there are (for sure) a lot of us out there using your creation and appreciating your brainchild a lot more than you know! Ty for unlocking this thread and keeping this amazing filter alive :)
IGN: RFMeis
Thanks. Thanks. Very happy with unlock, now I can download 2.2.

Any changes from now on, I pretty sure people in thread can continue to update.

Thanks
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
Any plans of setting up a system to guide community-driven updating?
"
Any plans of setting up a system to guide community-driven updating?

I guess that depends on how many people actually would want to contribute. Right now the easiest I can imagine would be to grant someone (S)FTP access to upload new versions and switch to a static link in the main post.

Github with write access for a couple people would also work I guess.

To answer your question straight, no, I have no plans but am open to suggestions.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Hello,

why does the script filter out white Harbinger Bows Itemlevel 68?
MfG Martin
please help me figure out to change neversinks filter to wear I can loot normal/white item craft bases like zodiac leather, assassin garb, titanium spirit shield, sorcerer gloves and boots, slink boots, and the good shit that I need to be able to see,i recently have the loot filter from neversinks main page and got the FULL INSTALLION filter or wutever the FU$K it was called, the recommended one. please som1 take 1 minute and tell me how to figure this out, I even offer to pay you some orbs in game or some shit. please message me, or post reply here, or message me in game characters name is "kingsrogue"
Is there a way to filter out ilvl 77 max socket(except 6 socket) items without examining each sub section for each T1 base like imbued wands?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Nov 20, 2015, 1:55:59 AM
I may have missed it somewhere but I'm on windows 10. when I right click it save to isn't a option I have. how would I install it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info