[Loot Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.2.1 (Updated 2019-09-14)

Can you upload the file somewhere?

It's weird that it says "unknown ruletype" rather than unknown basetype. Maybe there's an issue with the line ending?

Alternatively you can use the current work in progress version and use the theme support through Filtration.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
"
Muldini wrote:
Can you upload the file somewhere?

It's weird that it says "unknown ruletype" rather than unknown basetype. Maybe there's an issue with the line ending?

Alternatively you can use the current work in progress version and use the theme support through Filtration.

Thanks for your help. I changed text editing program and it worked out for whatever reason.
I think the new version is ready. I'll make sure it loads without errors later today and then release it as 2.0. That leaves a couple of hours for anyone who would like to give it one last test :)

It was initially planned to be released as 1.1, but due to the substantial internal and overall changes, a major version number bump is in order.

The main post's description has been updated already. Pictures will reflect the changes as soon as I had the chance to take new ones.

/edit:
Released 2.0. See main post for the link and changelog.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on Aug 5, 2015, 10:50:52 AM
Awesome and thank you.
Thank you 2.0~~~:)
Looks like you put Blessed Orb in twice. Only thing I've noticed since I tweak the currency filter and leave the rest.
"
StrikeQ wrote:
Looks like you put Blessed Orb in twice. Only thing I've noticed since I tweak the currency filter and leave the rest.


While that doesn't hurt, still kinda ... doh :)

Makes me wonder if I copied the block to rename it to something else. Is another Orb missing?

By the way, how do you tweak the section? Have you tried the Filtration Theme Support thing?
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
"
Muldini wrote:
"
StrikeQ wrote:
Looks like you put Blessed Orb in twice. Only thing I've noticed since I tweak the currency filter and leave the rest.


While that doesn't hurt, still kinda ... doh :)

Makes me wonder if I copied the block to rename it to something else. Is another Orb missing?

By the way, how do you tweak the section? Have you tried the Filtration Theme Support thing?


I just use Notepad++, looked at filtration a few times but still don't know how to use it (haven't bothered to actually play with it).

I basically use NeverSink's currency colors/look for some of the orbs. Got use to the Gold background/sound for chaos/fusing/alchemy etc prior to trying your filter. Still fairly new to PoE after a long break (Since just after release) so not sure on what other tweaks I'd like just yet (Items to hide/show etc).
Last edited by StrikeQ on Aug 6, 2015, 7:21:35 PM
"
StrikeQ wrote:

I just use Notepad++, looked at filtration a few times but still don't know how to use it (haven't bothered to actually play with it).

I'd like to have a small video series explaining filters in general and how to use Filtration. Contacted two people (streamers) already with the idea, but both were/are busy. So looking for someone with the time and skill at the moment.


"
StrikeQ wrote:

I basically use NeverSink's currency colors/look for some of the orbs. Got use to the Gold background/sound for chaos/fusing/alchemy etc prior to trying your filter. Still fairly new to PoE after a long break (Since just after release) so not sure on what other tweaks I'd like just yet (Items to hide/show etc).

I think this would be the perfect example for theme support through Filtration. It allows you to create a theme using your own styling and then reapply it to new versions of the filter.

I wish someone with specific ideas of how he wants certain stuff to look would try it, so I can get feedback and add possibly missing bits to the theme support.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Hi thanks for the filter :)
Just reporting that white judgement staff are not shown anymore by default 2.0 ...

This is not helping me for my Hegemony ... ;P

[edit] ok the block is "#ed" so it not a bug [/edit]
Last edited by Mac_Cloud on Aug 7, 2015, 6:12:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info