[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

Once again - Thank's a bunch for all the work!

Now, in the past it was easier for me to disable divination cards that are eye sores (jack in the box and such) but now I cannot even find most of those cards in the filter. What to disable/enable to get rid of those stash filler cards? Obviously I do not know the name of over 20 useless cards. Typing them in is...not a desirable solution?! :S
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.
Last edited by Ludak021 on Mar 22, 2019, 9:05:34 AM
Hi Ludak,

thanks for your feedback! I'm a little puzzled, though. There never was a list of that many "useless" cards in the filter as far as I know.

Having said that, there are two blocks (no value / low value cards) that are hidden depending on which version you use (moderate hides the first block, high hides the second as well).

I can extend these blocks if you let me know which cards you would like to have added. I'd review and add the ones that seem appropriate.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Thanks for the reply.
I am also confused now because Jack In The Box (visible in trade sites for poe) added to filter under any rule for cards causes filter to not be parsed correctly thus not loaded.
Last filter of yours that I have used (3.4.3) was back in Delve league, if not the league before. There were much more cards in there.
You had these there (I might have moved some to no value)

"

#Divination Cards - Low Value
Hide #Divination Cards - Low Value
Class "Divination Card"
BaseType "The Incantation"
SetTextColor 14 186 255 #Divination Card - Low Value
SetBorderColor 14 186 255 0 #Divination Card - Low Value

#Divination Cards - No Value
Hide #Divination Cards - No Value
Class "Divination Card"
BaseType "The Carrion Crow" "Turn the Other Cheek" "Thunderous Skies" "The Lord in Black" "Prosperity" "The King's Blade" "Death" "Light and Truth" "The Lunaris Priestess" "A Mother's Parting Gift" "The Scarred Meadow" "The Wolf's Shadow" "Lantador's Lost Love" "Struck by Lightning" "The Summoner" "The Warden" "The Lich" "Assassin's Favour" "Loyalty" "Mitts" "Rain Tempter"
SetTextColor 14 186 255 #Divination Card - No Value
SetBorderColor 14 186 255 0 #Divination Card - No Value

I do not want a moderate filter, "Low" is fine, Ineed flasks with quality and chrome items and so on. I don't need those no value Div. Cards that I just pasted. I probably don't need 'low value' ones either. No one buys those and they just take up stash space (price for divination cards stash is outrageous).

The thing is, I used to just edit those myself, but now I get these parsing errors for some reason (i doubt that they removed those useless cards, if anything, they probably added more)
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
I think you added almost all of them in your local copy :) I just checked my archive and version 3.4.3 contained one low value card ("The Incantation") and three no value cards ("The Carrion Crow", "Turn the Other Cheek" and "Thunderous Skies").

I'll go through the ones you listed and add them if appropriate. That way you just need to switch from "Show" to "Hide" for one or two blocks if you're using the low strictness version. 4.0.5 should be out tomorrow or the day after and will contain the change.

Toggles will also return to the 4.x.x version eventually, but I'm not there yet.

Thanks again for your feedback. Love it if it's tangible enough to be simply implemented :)
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on Mar 22, 2019, 3:42:43 PM
Thanks a bunch! :)

I copied this all myself now (without jack in the box) will see if it works when I get to my PC. There is no reason it shouldn't but...

For me, like I said, chromatic items are always useful to pickup (SSF or otherwise relaxed gameplay) so are some other things that you have disabled in "med" and above so i stuck to low and edited the script to my liking as much as I could. When I get heavy into maps, i just lower the font size and transparency for ID scrols and town portals since I probably don't need them but I want to see them IF I come to need them (I relay a lot on chaos orb recipes, since exalt orbs drop for me never).

Anyway, again, thanks a bunch! Keep up the good work!

PS. I saw people calling "Rain Of Chaos" useless card. I love that card. Those same people will trade junk (that trade happens, never) for 1 chaos but rain of chaos is junk to them, nevermind it drops in two-three areas and can be consistently easily farmed along side two other better cards, but hey, when it rains exalts who needs chaos orbs.. smh.

edit: works fine with the changes I mentioned.
Last edited by Ludak021 on Mar 22, 2019, 5:25:40 PM
I've added all the cards you listed, with the exception of Loyalty to the Low Value block. Search for YEGC62 and ACE1J3 to get to the blocks in question. These are internal block IDs, which will be replaced/extended by descriptions and toggles eventually.

For Jack in the Box, make sure to double check capitalization. I haven't tested it myself, but if you copy it 1:1 it should work.
"
Additionally, if you're looking to update your item filter it's worth noting that Incubators have the class 'Incubator' not 'Currency'. The post also originally listed both "Timeless Eternal Empire Splinter" and "Timeless Eternal Empire Emblem" - it's actually, "Timeless Eternal Empire Splinter" and "Timeless Eternal Emblem". Please also note that Emblems are 'Map Fragments' rather than 'Stackable Currency' as was originally depicted.

Keep it up, bro
Thank you !

Merci :D
anyone else: "class "Timeless Jewel" doesn't exsist" ?
hey, I don't know if this has been said before but the moderate version hides shards like engineers's and alchemy, is that working as intended?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info