[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

@Muldini:

I put the last versions on GitHub and added a custom version of the _map filter: https://github.com/noraj/OFTRTA-poe-filter.

The goal of this repository is archiving, easier access and easier way to fork to create modified filters.

I did it mainly for myself in order to track my custom version.
"
Free_Oxi wrote:
@Muldini:

I put the last versions on GitHub and added a custom version of the _map filter: https://github.com/noraj/OFTRTA-poe-filter.

The goal of this repository is archiving, easier access and easier way to fork to create modified filters.

I did it mainly for myself in order to track my custom version.

Thank you for your work. Will use that link from now on.
"
Muldini wrote:
"
Mindelo wrote:
Hello there,

I enjoy a lot your loot filter, and i've been using since i started playing POE.
Now i would like to change the chaos/regal recipe to my needs.
So i'll be experimenting mostly with the BaseType property and i want to know if you have any reference/documentation for what values can i use in the properties like BaseType, Class and so on.

Thanx in advance and keep up the good work.

Take a look at this thread. It has a lot of resources and is worth your time, I promise.

Thank you brother. That's exactly what i was looking for.
Last edited by Mindelo on Aug 6, 2018, 7:29:06 PM
A request for 3.4

Do NOT enable any of the persistent light effects for any drops, that was just announced.

Too much clutter on the ground. We click on text boxes, not items on the ground. We do not need more visual clutter on the ground, in the form of beams of light. That is not helping highlight the text boxes better.

(unless of course some sort of auto-loot is coming or something, that makes clicking on items directly on the ground a viable option..)

Map icons. sure, thats great.
"
Casia wrote:
A request for 3.4

Do NOT enable any of the persistent light effects for any drops, that was just announced.

Too much clutter on the ground. We click on text boxes, not items on the ground. We do not need more visual clutter on the ground, in the form of beams of light. That is not helping highlight the text boxes better.

(unless of course some sort of auto-loot is coming or something, that makes clicking on items directly on the ground a viable option..)

Map icons. sure, thats great.

As a long time user of your loot filter: i would love the addition of some icons and beams! both temporary and permanent, ideally based on the outcomes of neversinks survey he just posted on reddit. i don't see any reason why an exalted orb shouldn't be made VERY visible through a map icon AND a permanent beam.

just use the beams only for the most valuable stuff and we should be super fine :)

anyways, all power to you! those features seem to mean a lot of work for you awesome filter creator people ;-)
In the rich version I want to enable the chisel recipe, but some settings somewhere must be blocking it. I have an ilvl 80 and a ilvl 50 rockbreaker with 20% quality, and they would not show in a T12 map for example. The chisel recipe specific toggles are all set to show.

What is blocking this ?

Also I want gold amulet shown in the chance section, similar to glorious plate etc. but it stopped working somewhere at high yellow maps. Gotta be some progression setting somewhere disabling this ?!

Thanks for the help anyone.
Same plan as normal? Filter release shortly before league start? Also best filter out there thanks for all of your hard work.
Last edited by RealManMode on Aug 29, 2018, 10:05:34 PM
"
RealManMode wrote:
Same plan as normal? Filter release shortly before league start? Also best filter out there thanks for all of your hard work.

Yes :-)

I don't plan to change much initially, as there seem to be inconsistencies in the news post.

So I'll add what has been provided as feedback in previous posts, probably some minimap icons for the stuff you really want to pick up and then play with custom sounds and beams in the week after release.

One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
I'm so thankful that you still support this filter <3

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ MULDINI TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

also about the beams:
[–]Hartlin_GGG 25 points 13 hours ago

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

1) I've fixed up the news post to correct it to what it should be: Delve Socketable Currency

2) Beam and Map Icon colours are as stated. The image is slightly out of date right now, sorry about the confusion! Brown and White will work, in addition to Red, Yellow, Green, and Blue.
Last edited by C_Viper on Aug 30, 2018, 10:13:26 AM
"
Muldini wrote:
"
RealManMode wrote:

Yes :-)

I don't plan to change much initially, as there seem to be inconsistencies in the news post.

So I'll add what has been provided as feedback in previous posts, probably some minimap icons for the stuff you really want to pick up and then play with custom sounds and beams in the week after release.

Hey mind making the icon/beam changes last and having a "pure" filter as an option? The reason I (and probably others) always use this filter is because it looks the most like it was already inside PoE and not a colourful mess making my weary eyes bleed late at night.

Gr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info