4 Hour Endless Ledge (3)

Did you remove the fire trap skill gem from the Provisions Chest?

(Source: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Endless_Ledge#Provisions_Chest)
"
zenfighter wrote:
Did you remove the fire trap skill gem from the Provisions Chest?

(Source: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Endless_Ledge#Provisions_Chest)

They have Fire Trap Gem in the provisions chest for these races
"
BassHD wrote:
sad euw time ...
its sunday... it starts at 22:00 (10pm) in Germany and ends 02:00 ( 2am)
And we need do work at 6 am.

Good chance to get a fking BetaKey ...

but hey ? Donate 500$ and u got 1

You get a beta key in the $30 pack...
"
BassHD wrote:
sad euw time ...
its sunday... it starts at 22:00 (10pm) in Germany and ends 02:00 ( 2am)
And we need do work at 6 am.

Good chance to get a fking BetaKey ...

but hey ? Donate 500$ and u got 1

Uh... they have $30 get the Awakening soundtrack and $25 in points, as well as a weapon effect and get a beta key thrown in now.
"
Seibar wrote:
"
Foxmulder89 wrote:
Cool, but too much time difference between the second and this race. First one starts too soon for me. I want to play PoE but I only play races and new leagues, never permanent. You could make it more frequent. 4 hour race, max 1-2 hour break, race again and it goes on until you announce something else. This would not really increase the number of keys you give away, I don't see a good reason for such a long break between two so short races.

Edit: I thought the second race comes right after the first one, but it seems we need a 12 hour break after 4 hours of play, jeez...but its boring as fk anyway so never mind.
As a European player, starting times are stupid as hell as well.
Why are you guys have to be so uncreative? I hope at least ruckus league will be fun.
I heard there will be a daily rotation for mods, if you want it to be FUN that would mean at least 3 mods active at a time, but the more the merrier. There is so much potential for FUN races, yet..

i think the break in between is to make sure more people can have a chance to participate, not to give the racers a breather..

Well. The fact that right now the race for the European auditory is about to start at 01:00a.m. in the early Monday morning will pretty much kill the most of the European players even got a chance to participate. Only hardcore gamers(jobless, secured income from whoever knows where etc.) could kind of participate. Also there is still a mass of players who have families and have regular jobs, so having a race starting 1am ending 5am at the start of a working week? Jeez, you cant be serious right ?
Did You ever think that MAYBE just MAYBE they do the races at different times not so the same group can play all 3 but so umm MAYBE just MAYBE people who live in other time zones can play them as well? Time on this race is PERFECT for East Coast USA, 6-10pm. So umm QUIT your bitching that its not a good time for you as the last race was a retarded time for someone else.

Every single time I try one of these races I just end up ripping when a pack of Merv's daughters freeze-lock me.
Lockstep mode cant come soon enough.
IGN: KoTao

I took all the templar regeneration nodes, and was on my way to the regen nodes between scion and templar. I still did not have enough regen to sustain AA.
Even after all this investment into attemting to sustain it, the mitigation it provides (-12 phys or fire) was not enough to protect against even those two sources.
All in all, if you get AA in a short race (less than a day) dont bother picking it up, you'll never be able to make it worth it.
Died again rank 19 no beta for me :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info