How Divination Card Submission Will Work

I like the simple elegance of this idea:

Rarity: Unique
Item: Random
Random Corrupted Implicit
Fully Linked

since it doesn't guarantee which rarity tier or how many sockets it shouldn't be super rare and would be awesome.
You expect me to act as something I'm not? I picked this name for a reason.
I hope someone will create 20quality empover and enhance.
Is it just me or does the post section on the front page (not the article itself) say "Yesterday's Supporter Pack launch was an amazing experience. Your generosity set multiple records for our ===> cotmmunity <===." Is it really accidentally spelled cotmmunity or is that just me?
Hah!
I like that you're allowing Divination Cards for Divination Cards.
Sounds nice so far.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Coldfire2020 wrote:
I'm probably going to get a Highgate pack and I have no intention of making my card high value. Just the opposite in fact. Despite what you may see browsing the forums, not everyone spends their days mapping at level 85+ or trying to get a perfect 6l Shavs. People like myself and my friends play at a different level. 50-60 is like the highest we've ever gotten. Not to mention people who play even less or are playing for tgefirst time.

I really hope everyone doesn't just go straight for the high end items. I'd be good for players of all ranges to find fun things.

You have 0 reasons to fear. Suporters that can cash out money for packs are older people with work and families, people that dont play much but love the game. thats why most card sets will be lower lvl uniques and crappy items, just like ost of the uniques in game are for lower level / mid tier.

I am grateful for their donations for helping fund this great game, but trade off is minority of us that love end game are getting crumbs :(

Oh well, cant have all i guess
"
CrazylikE wrote:
"
bug77 wrote:
I think I'm missing something.

So if I can't get some item because it's rare and I'm poor, I should try to exchange it for divination cards. But wait, if these cards refer a rare item, they'll be hard to find themselves.

GGG, is there something about these cards you're not telling?

Well, the cards drop in specific areas, so you could farm that specific area to get the item you want. Say you want a Tabula Rasa, but instead of just playing normally and hoping to get one (which is purely based on RNG) you can farm the area that you know the cards are dropping from and thus force RNG to eventually give it to you. It still might take time to get the cards, but if you dont farm for the cards you might NEVER get a Tabula Rasa, its purely up to RNG. Unless you buy one ofc.

Like anyone's going to play lower level areas instead of maps...
What I don't understand:

Where is the actual difference between a card you exchange for a tabula rasa and having tabula rasa drop more often in a certain area? I must be missing something...
"
Ulrira wrote:
What I don't understand:

Where is the actual difference between a card you exchange for a tabula rasa and having tabula rasa drop more often in a certain area? I must be missing something...

The thing is you have a much higher chance of gettng like 1/10 of a tabula rasa, so if you really want one and have already found 5 out of 10 cards you dont need to buy one for full prize, but buy 5 cards for ~half the prize.

I also assume, that cards of generelly demanded items are just gonna be a form of new currency.
Last edited by Erib_Segsir on May 1, 2015, 6:47:29 AM
Although I like collectibles to be able to build towards something, my opinion is that divination cards could have served as a buff over X time/area/map to a player/party - ex, +20% life over next area. It could lead to some interesting variants and better ones could have made impossible maps less impossible, or given a hc player a chance at something they normally wouldn't risk. Anyway, they'll be cool to collect nonetheless, although they may make trading even more hellish (ex: I have 2/10 tabula, 5/50 shavs, 4/10 regal - how much effort to trade for the rest?lol)

Spirits whisper to my ear
Fishing Rod Card
Is darn near!

(Unique Fish Divination Card would be cool too) ^_^;

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info