Hidden Stat on Gloves

bump >_>
as it has 6 affixes and you say that wearing these gloves increases your fire resistance then this affix is obviously not shown on these gloves.

bug....
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I have no idea what you're saying, or if you even know how to read.

I never said that wearing the gloves (as they are now) increased my fire resistance.

I said. I am SUPPOSED to be receiving 36% fire resistance, because these gloves HAVE the stat. It is just not visible, and therefore does NOT apply to the character.

As I said before. My resist is 72%. It is SUPPOSED TO BE 108% overcap.

However, my character info and resists do not show this information, the crafting table and npc's notice the code of the item as having 6 stats.
You sure you're taking the resistance penalty from playing in higher difficulties in to account?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
It's pretty hard not to get upset, trying to respond to questions like this...

I'm level 97 with 1,700 hours.

Yes. I'm sure I'm taking the difficulty resistance penalty into account.
The overcap doesn't have a penalty.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Those are very nice gloves with the missing res, btw. Even more to be upset.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
bump
bump
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info