Beta Wipe Tomorrow. High Lifetime Supporters Added. Faster Beta Timer!

"
we have invited all players who have spent a total of $500 over the lifetime of their account

So you lisened to my suggetion!

GGG much respect :)
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Now i wonder how did they count that 500$ only by credit card? paysafecard? or total points.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Yay thank you! Can't believe how much money I spent though :D
Last edited by Jennfire on Apr 28, 2015, 2:57:05 AM
What a nice surprise I had.

Thx a lot GGG crew !
Well played GGG. This is the way to do it. Thanks for listening to community QQ and changing the invitations to a total amount spent instead of a one-time lump sum.

I'm happy for 500 dorrah supporters who got in. Enjoy and test well. I'll see you hopefully sooner than later in the Beta.

GG
Jani
Hm, "high lifetime supporters" doesn't quite fit the actual group of people added to the beta if it is about the amount of money spent on the game...

Would be nice non the less if players who are still active and were on the original closed beta would get a little bonus on the chances of being invited as well :)

Cheers
so today on the 27th is my birthday ( just hit 20 years old) and i got beta key on the same day !!! <3 best bday present ever
Now I'm sad that I mostly used redeem key to buy points :(

Good move GGG, keep it up :)
;-)
when will ppl get beta keys who payd 400/300/200/100/50 Dollars ? weekly or faster ?

edit: @Cris_GGG why dont u announce all these extra p2p invites at the start of beta so all these whiners(mimimimi) wont complain!

edit2: can we get a Chart at our account that shows us how much more we have to "Support" to get into the next "beta" ? would be QoL. or a payment plan for upcoming beta`s
Last edited by MrZimz on Apr 28, 2015, 3:18:55 AM
"
didevol wrote:
I guess I am just under? Bummer

$420

:/

Exact same here. Rip beta access. ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info