Lightning arrow templar!!!!!!!!!

"
zetiss wrote:
"
Zerovirus27 wrote:
with 310% crit chance from passives, what would be my actual crit chance? about 15%?

with a bow with base crit 5%
if it has a 30%crit chance mod on it (maximum i've seen)
and you have +310% from passives your crit chance should be around 26%
thanks
"
JonPoolbrain wrote:
I'd take the buff effect and inner force nodes if i were you and rather spend my nodes on getting that doulbe curse as getting both elemental weakness and conduit is and easy 45% increase of you total dps instead of aiming for those petty lightning nodes that really does not add that much damage.

I see you dont like taking hp, so let's say that this is a glass cannon. I'd still take a few energy shield nodes to get your mana up much higher, otherwise you wont be able to have 5-7 auras. there are good nodes down at the shadow start and templar start that is both 8-10% energy shield, armour/evasion and two that also has 10%elemental to all resistance. there's no reason not to take those as they are so close by.

you also missed taking that other 10% extra chance to shock up by the curse nodes which is a huge deal.
I accidentally deleted the disclaimer saying this is only the dmg side of the build, defensive keystones will be taken after offensive keystones around lvl 50-60

how does conduit help my own dps..? or did you mean something else

thanks for suggestions btw
Last edited by Zerovirus27 on Feb 10, 2013, 2:35:03 PM
"
Zerovirus27 wrote:
"
JonPoolbrain wrote:
I'd take the buff effect and inner force nodes if i were you and rather spend my nodes on getting that doulbe curse as getting both elemental weakness and conduit is and easy 45% increase of you total dps instead of aiming for those petty lightning nodes that really does not add that much damage.

I see you dont like taking hp, so let's say that this is a glass cannon. I'd still take a few energy shield nodes to get your mana up much higher, otherwise you wont be able to have 5-7 auras. there are good nodes down at the shadow start and templar start that is both 8-10% energy shield, armour/evasion and two that also has 10%elemental to all resistance. there's no reason not to take those as they are so close by.

you also missed taking that other 10% extra chance to shock up by the curse nodes which is a huge deal.
I accidentally deleted the disclaimer saying this is only the dmg side of the build, defensive keystones will be taken after offensive keystones around lvl 50-60

sorry, meant conductivity http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Conductivity

both curses lowers resistance with about 45%, so a every monster will have -90% lightning resistance. Which results in about 90% more lightning damage.
"
JonPoolbrain wrote:
"
Zerovirus27 wrote:
"
JonPoolbrain wrote:

sorry, meant conductivity http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Conductivity

both curses lowers resistance with about 45%, so a every monster will have -90% lightning resistance. Which results in about 90% more lightning damage.
oh, thats great. thanks :)
Making a crit lightning arrow build is scary, you will oneshot yourself on reflect mobs.

Here's a lightning arrow build not using crit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJDVz_48gas
Last edited by intoshadows on Feb 11, 2013, 2:15:53 AM
"
Xzyte wrote:
Making a crit lightning arrow build is scary, you will oneshot yourself on reflect mobs.

Here's a lightning arrow build not using crit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJDVz_48gas
its not hard to make a build look good when youre 10 levels over the zone. his dmg is very low for a 6party 70+ map
Last edited by Zerovirus27 on Feb 11, 2013, 6:20:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info