Templar and Scion build help

"
raics wrote:
Right, it says '50% physical converted to fire/cold/lightning', that converted part can be increased by physical or elemental passives which makes physical ones a clear choice for builds that use strong physical weapons. For one, they are usually beefier, and the second is kinda obvious, it's better to increase both halves of your damage than one. It also goes for effects that add a percentage of physical, like hatred. The bottomline is those are physical builds with a little different damage output.

Your build would go for the elemental variant in theory, however, you need to pick the tree clean of reserve reduction nodes to stack as much auras and heralds as possible so you don't have points for stuff like that trip to witch starting area. You go for aura nodes and only the beefiest of attack speed and elemental passives, you don't have enough points for more than that, traveling expenses are a killer.

Thank you. I think that I will make my way through all this with your advices. As I thought, too much useless nodes and travelling around the tree. I will consider good reduction of way on the tree and focus more on auras/heralds.

Thanks again, you're amazing :)!
Anything for good karma.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info