change arena walls so EA can't stack on them

changing the walls in arena so that arrows don't stack on them would be a huge change. I only see it being possible to implement right now, during beta.
I really don't see how it could be possible, the only way it can be done would be to set up the arena walls as negative objects who will delete the arrows on impact. I'm not sur it's possible with the game engine.

"
Everything is changing can we hold off on the balance demands till after 2.0?

On contrary, we should speak about balance RIGHT NOW so it can be tested during the beta. it would be too late after.
Last edited by IceDeal on May 7, 2015, 2:28:35 PM
You guys still act like ggg cares about pvp, complaining on the forum wont change anything so stop complaining and start to come up with ways to counter it.
"
You guys still act like ggg cares about pvp, complaining on the forum wont change anything so stop complaining and start to come up with ways to counter it.

Haha
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Silly us indeed ^^

About what walls u ar talking ? POE got so shitty engine and programmers (they don't see on logs erased items) and u wanna reprog arenas! LOL, all what can do GGG(but i think they don't do this till people quit game)it's block/dodge EA.
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
"
You guys still act like ggg cares about pvp, complaining on the forum wont change anything

true on 100%
100lvl mele pvp QUIT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info