ETA on upcoming beta wipe?

I'm just hoping that all my stash tab labels don't get reset. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
inb4 "omfg GGG wtfm8? stop robbing honest players like myself out of all my hard work helping YOU testing in beta... and no rewards? you even know what you are doing m8? just transfer all my hard earned shit to standard... dirty pirate".
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Pewzor wrote:
inb4 "omfg GGG wtfm8? stop robbing honest players like myself out of all my hard work helping YOU testing in beta... and no rewards? you even know what you are doing m8? just transfer all my hard earned shit to standard... dirty pirate".

I don't usually agree with you, but this observation... ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Pewzor wrote:

I swear that many of the beta testers and the ones clamoring for keys don't understand they'll keep nothing when the beta ends
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
I understand that it was announced on kripp's stream that there would be a beta wipe "in 4 days" give or take. I'd like to start playing the beta this weekend, but I'd like to know when the wipe will happen first. Has anything else been said on the subject?

I just started about 8 hours ago. I played for about 3 hours and got to lvl 30 hc. Going to run through a4 a few times in normal difficulty tomorrow and probably shelf the game til the expansion and leagues start.

As far as feedback,

I noticed the waypoints are placed in much more convenient areas. Many of the ones that commonly lead players to dead ends searching for the dang things are now placed right by the entrances of new areas. The Chamber of sins use to be annoying in that regard.

Several areas have been redesigned and reordered, while others seem to be removed completely. Many of these areas have now been connected to feel like a bigger flowing world instead of loading new area.. at least it felt that way at a few points. Sewers more specifically.

Less wasting time running through some of the pointless areas. I have a feeling they removed almost as much as they added so the game might feel slightly bigger but not an entire act bigger considering how fast the first three acts progress.

Anyways.. all I have to say atm.
"
rob16437 wrote:

I noticed the waypoints are placed in much more convenient areas.

This is a nice move, because I think they should safe progress and not force us to search all corners of an area.

Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info