The Wizard's Tower

Just wanted to give a quick update. Things are going well in the Tower, we're up to 35 members now and the guild forum is definitely getting more active as the membership grows.

I'm very pleased with the progress, and looking forward to welcoming even more folks to the Tower!
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Speaking of progress, we have a major announcement to make.

After years of quiet backroom deals, the Council of Wizards™ has decided to openly and emphatically endorse Lee Gi-young as the official Wizard's Tower™ South Korean football referee.

We understand that after such a wide sweeping and life changing proclamation that you may want to spend some time with your families to reflect on the changes this will bring. The Wizard's Tower™ is offering a gracious 5-hour vacation to allow for this. Please talk to your nearest Wizard's Tower HR Representative™ to schedule this time in advance.

Thank you.

A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Last edited by Antnee on May 19, 2015, 10:57:25 AM
"
Antnee wrote:
Speaking of progress, we have a major announcement to make.

After years of quiet backroom deals, the Council of Wizards™ has decided to openly and emphatically endorse Lee Gi-young as the official Wizard's Tower™ South Korean football referee.

We understand that after such a wide sweeping and life changing proclamation that you may want to spend some time with your families to reflect on the changes this will bring. The Wizard's Tower™ is offering a gracious 5-hour vacation to allow for this. Please talk to your nearest Wizard's Tower HR Representative™ to schedule this time in advance.

Thank you.

This...this changes everything.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Hmm, I think it's time to bring this back up to the top.

Note to self: discuss failure to keep thread going with Antnee.

-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
gathor wrote:
Free Shavronne's Pace for every new member!

You fucker, I was going to reveal that AFTER people joined.

I never specified which shavs i was after... i currently have 2...

Spoiler

GIMME THAT PACE... sorry just had to do it :D
This world is an illusion, Exile!
The Wizard's Tower™ has finally quelled the violent resistance, and has come to a unified decision regarding the Official Wizard's Tower™ Song.

I'm pleased to announce that Wooly Bully will be distributed (for a nominal, mandatory fee) to all Wizard's Tower™ members. Please let an officer know if you prefer CD, cassette, MP3, or magic stone.

Thanks again!
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Last edited by Antnee on May 31, 2015, 7:09:37 AM
"
Antnee wrote:
The Wizard's Tower™ has finally quelled the violent resistance, and has come to a unified decision regarding the Official Wizard's Tower™ Song.

I'm pleased to announce that Wooly Bully will be distributed (for a nominal, mandatory fee) to all Wizard's Tower™ members. Please let an officer know if you prefer CD, cassette, MP3, or magic stone.

Thanks again!

for a casette? i'm new to trading?!
"
Tompos wrote:
"
Antnee wrote:

Thanks again!

Obviously you're new, get out of here with that lowball shit n00b.

-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Tompos wrote:
"
Antnee wrote:

Thanks again!

Obviously you're new, get out of here with that lowball shit n00b.

i can add

it's all i have do u accept?

Spoiler
xpac needs to hit... starting to become a forum troll, but at least it keeps the thread going !
Hey Arch, after a few months break I've started playing again (in the beta though). I was a bit sad to see you were gone from Blow, and then happy you made a new guild. So... can I join please? :)

I probably won't be active much in the live realm until Awakening releases, but if there's a guild global channel in beta I'll be there.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info