Came back from a break, and I have like 1000 *remove-only* tabs | feeling discouraged

I've always wondered if support can just delete all the remove only tabs, regardless of content.

That'll save some time, at least for me.
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
"
ExiledRenor wrote:
because I guess that you have also tons of ~8% skillgems

You probably won't be getting more than a GCP for 5 of them anyway, so I would just vendor them for GCPs
I hadn't played in a while and I just spent a couple of hours sorting through all my remove only tabs and I don't see the big deal.

You could do as I did or you could just ignore them!
Nothing to see here.
Just leave them there why does it matter? move them to the end of your tabs and they wont be in the way

I remove stuff as i need it i have like 10 remove only still
I just spent a good 3 hours clearing all of my standard guild/normal tabs out. Then i logged over to HC and realized it was way worse there... Gonna just let it pile up until the system either breaks or they give us an option to wipe tabs manually with a double warning or something.
I feel you OP. I almost quit PoE after end of Torment because the incredible mess in my stash killed any enjoyment and made playing very hard. I joined 1-month league instead and slowly, day by day, stash tab by stash tab, cleared enough stash to be able to operate in standard. I still have good 20+ tabs not sorted out but I have enough free space for now.

My suggestion is to take it slowly and just do the most necessary cleaning and ignore the rest.

PS. It is generally suggested by veterans to clean up your stash in temporary league before it ends to reduce clutter in parent league stash, ie. sell all trash, finish chaos/alch recipes, clear out skill gems and sort out currency neatly into tabs that can remain "remove-only" for a long time.
Give me your login details and i will sort everything for you and sell the stuff that is not worth keeping.

If you want advice for the future, my way of handling this problem is sorting after every league. 95% of the stuff you saved from the leagues will be crap, but currency-wise you will have about 30 alchs, 200-300 alts and about 30-40 gcps extra, either gift it to someone or just keep it. See it as a fun exercise
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
Do a give-away of random tabs competition in global chat or something.

Should be entertaining and create some good karma.

Never underestimate good karma when it comes to RNG.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info