Expansion Release Character Wipe or Not?

"
prilletime wrote:
Agree.. Still some of my other questions still remains unanswered without a clue...

Like will it be an open beta for people to catch up and experience the expansion before release to catch up on the advantage current Closed Beta users is getting?

There's no way i'm gonna race hundreds of alpha / whatever users that got CB access without knowing that I can catch up with them... That ruins the fun.. Simple as that......

No, it's beta to lauch.

The only possible advantage is knowing the bosses when it comes to racing and those may or may not change after the beta anyway AND not to mention the streams and other data on the bosses that everyone can see.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Lol @ "advantage CB players are getting"

Throw a rock at your screen. Congratulations, you just struck at least 6 threads with datamined/spoiled information.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
prilletime wrote:
Agree.. Still some of my other questions still remains unanswered without a clue...

Like will it be an open beta for people to catch up and experience the expansion before release to catch up on the advantage current Closed Beta users is getting?

There's no way i'm gonna race hundreds of alpha / whatever users that got CB access without knowing that I can catch up with them... That ruins the fun.. Simple as that......

No, it's beta to lauch.

The only possible advantage is knowing the bosses when it comes to racing and those may or may not change after the beta anyway AND not to mention the streams and other data on the bosses that everyone can see.

Well that's just freaking wrong.... There's gonna be thousands of users that dont get to test this shit out...

I don't want to watch streams that ruin the fun for me...

GGG could atleast be abit more professional before handing a huge % of the players a big advantage upon the release of the expasion.
"
Antnee wrote:
Lol @ "advantage CB players are getting"

Throw a rock at your screen. Congratulations, you just struck at least 6 threads with datamined/spoiled information.

Gz to me then im not even in CB so dunno what you mean...
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
prilletime wrote:

No, it's beta to lauch.

There's more advantage... Act 1 , act 2 and act 3 also changed..

Some ppl just dont watch streams... Get that into brains guys, girls and GGG... Amateurs. plz
I can't think of a single beta ever that let you keep what was found in beta for release. The experience is enough to keep you ahead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info