Act 4 expac, will there be a skill point reset

From what I've seen so far, the game has changed a lot and since they are supposedly removing "buff" nodes, any word if we'll see a reset or not?
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
it has been confirmed 100 times, in this forum, in many threads, and in reddit, that there will be one reset when 2.0 is released.
IGN TylordRampage
OP you've been playing since 2012 and you haven't learned how GGG handles respecs every major patch ?
Like the whole tree changed so... I guess
It would be shockingly unexpected if we won't get a free respec, as in 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and possibly other major updates I've missed.
Another quality ZAP! post.
You have 3 supporter packs and yet you havnt noticed every large update you have gotten a passive reset?
**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
Lol. Ok. Ok. I was just looking for confirmation you animals! Wasn't sure how much the tree was changing.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Edzilla wrote:
From what I've seen so far, the game has changed a lot and since they are supposedly removing "buff" nodes, any word if we'll see a reset or not?

So you have played the game instead of the forum? Shocking, you should start playing forum with whining and crying like everyone else. Also, be more rude. Example:

"From what I've seen so far, GGG has COMPLETELY DESTROYED the game and has nerfed EVERYTHING and since they are supposedly removing everything I need(!!!11!!), any yet still no communication if we'll see a reset or not? I bet FREELOADING diamond supporters and streamers get inside information about this by now."
A kid playing computer games can never be — and never has been — hardcore.
Yeah of course everytime tree changes it free respecs you. This one is so big bandits should be "respecable" too IMO.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info