The Awakening Item Page and Top-Tier Supporter Beta Access

ok I got 4 packs here, but appears 1+1+1+1<4
Also what about people that have supported for as much or more as those Packs but in multiple packs?

after Reading the replies on this thread, seems like i'm not the only wondering about this lol
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 23, 2015, 12:13:04 AM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Also what about people that have supported for as much or more as those Packs but in multiple packs?

You mean like me?

We wait our turn. With luck, next week the second highest tiers will get in or something, because that would be me.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
The reason I didn't upgrade to grandmaster was I didn't care for the additional rewards that much and figured you guys wouldn't grant beta access retroactively to supporters. Guess I was wrong.
Making me seriously question my loyalty to this game right now
Wealth is an illusion exile.
well here is another thing GGG said they would never support its here the pay to win option. just goes to show all corporation's are full of liars. i think ill just quit poe and have all my friends quit also and join me back on wow atleast we know what to expect out of blizzard.
This is why I wish I had a job when I was younger, couldn't buy any packs at all yet playing since 2011. Rough days eh and nothing to show for it.
ACE Member.
Chris this is a really good decision in my opinion. Some of those guys have stuck by GGG for years, they deserve the chance to be included and give input. Appreciate that you took this route!!!
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"
The reason I didn't upgrade to grandmaster was I didn't care for the additional rewards that much and figured you guys wouldn't grant beta access retroactively to supporters. Guess I was wrong.

same
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

You mean like me?

We wait our turn. With luck, next week the second highest tiers will get in or something, because that would be me.
Where did he mentionned that there will be another wave of lower tier supporter? (not kidding im tired and cant read haha)
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info