GGG - I don't want Act 4 spoiled by EZ-mode Normal

Solution: Give bosses extra skills/mechanics every difficulty. Waltz into the merci boss cherry and merry and get 1 shot by a new unknown mechanism. Best experience, ever.
"
KillerB wrote:
Solution: Give bosses extra skills/mechanics every difficulty. Waltz into the merci boss cherry and merry and get 1 shot by a new unknown mechanism. Best experience, ever.

I am actually an avid fan of making things more difficult on higher difficulties with the inclusion of new mechanics, phases, and layout. It is definitely more interesting than just straight stats.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
+1 for new mechanics in higher difficulties. It would make progressing 3 times through the same content less boring.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Hodari wrote:
"
RogueMage wrote:
What's worse than being forced to play through all four Acts three times over?

Seeing your first experience of Act 4 spoiled by EZ-mode Normal.

Simple solution for you then. Before the patch goes live, get a few characters up to the end of Act 3 merciless and leave them at whatever level you think is appropriate...

Yep, you have foreseen my plan for the next 2-3 months. The saving grace of the Act 4 Closed Beta is to give us plenty of time to prepare our builds for the next mutation of the Skill Tree. Well, at least for Standard and Hardcore players. League players will likely have to start from scratch on the day of Act 4 release.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info