Kripparian is kind of rude to Chris Wilson

@op

seriously kripp said chris i cant play and talk at the same time so just pick the most interesting questions from the chat

kripp is a hardcoreplayer in his core even when he plays sc he doesnt want to die

and if you put poe on rank 3 on twich and its you who did it and not poe lets be real here some worshipping for free advertising is the least chris can do
kripp knows his value and this was a big favor for chris
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:
"
S3ph1r0th wrote:
"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:
My grandmother used to say: "It's better to be rude and honest than polite and fake"

She was a wise woman..

Because you obviously cant express your opinion politely.
If you are polite it means you are fake.
"Wise" people should hit books more often.
Or at least try to "use it" a little bit more.

Are you serious with this comment? Save your stupid irony for people you know and are actually able to answer back and smack you in the head (my grandmother unfortunately can't).
Of course being honest AND polite is the best. I was just comparing the 2 extremes.
BTW : In what category does this ridiculously rude (and disrespectful) answer of yours belong? I would suggest to take a long look in the mirror..

Frustrating

This didnt go towards your gm, i wouldnt comment on her cause i didnt know her. It was a general comment about things "wise people" say. It was more towards you than anybody else, actually, since you are the one who chose to replicate that thought-process and post it here as a response.
So, here goes that. Glad we cleared that up.

"
BTW : In what category does this ridiculously rude (and disrespectful) answer of yours belong?

Spoiler
Well i thought you liked "rude and honest" so i thought i would give you an example of what it feels like.
Sorry it didnt work out.

"
i stated 'it is business' as a comment to 'ggg needs Kripp more than Kripp needs ggg'. no matter how cynical and harsh it sounds noone can deny it. if you do not like it - tough.

GGG needs krip, really... They NEED him... Really...It seems totally dumb to me how one would think that Chris was polite because he needs krip and that, since krip speaks from a higher ground (metaphoricaly speaking) he gets to be as much of a dick as he wants. If you really think that way well, #tough.
Also, topic wasnt about [ggg needs Kripp more than Kripp needs ggg] AFAIK but krip being a dick, much or less. If you wanted to post it that way you could as well as start your own thread since it was totally out of context.

Cheers
Last edited by S3ph1r0th on Apr 21, 2015, 2:01:05 PM
I watched the stream for an hour or so when Kripp finished act 3 and began act 4. It was very disappointing. It was almost embarrassing how Chris wanted to be super nice and was excited how Kripp likes act 4 and Kripp was like whatever...It would have been better if Chris talked to Ziggy instead.
"
ventiman wrote:
@op

seriously kripp said chris i cant play and talk at the same time so just pick the most interesting questions from the chat

kripp is a hardcoreplayer in his core even when he plays sc he doesnt want to die

and if you put poe on rank 3 on twich and its you who did it and not poe lets be real here some worshipping for free advertising is the least chris can do

He was playing normal, which is really not hard, and he was almost ignoring Chris. He is a streamer, I really dont think he cant play and chat at the same time. Also POE would have been rank 3 if Chris talked with Ziggy instead IMO. Kripp sure thinks a lot of himself it was obvious.
"
zorroaster wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:
@op

He was playing normal, which is really not hard, and he was almost ignoring Chris. He is a streamer, I really dont think he cant play and chat at the same time. Also POE would have been rank 3 if Chris talked with Ziggy instead IMO. Kripp sure thinks a lot of himself it was obvious.

Not a chance, at all. I'm sure Chris will speak with other streamers, on their stream, but none of the current PoE streamers have the audience (yet) to bring PoE up that high.

That's why Kripp was invited to the beta btw.
Disclaimer: I am and have never been all over Kripp's jock. Until this stream I had watched him for maybe ten minutes in a video well over a year ago to see what all the girls were so excited about.

I watched the stream last night with Chris from the time it started until Kripp killed Dessario, over two hours.

Kind of rude? Dude was rude as fuck to Chris Wilson, although admittedly it got a little better (meaning he wasn't acting like a true asshole) towards the end. The guy plays a shitty game for kids for a living and he was insulting and dismissive towards the lead developer of a fairly major game?

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Rachel on Apr 21, 2015, 1:19:02 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/33c9c3/third_on_twitch/
Business is business.
kripp just sounds dumb.
Kripp just seems like old nowadays thats why he's not excited and bitter. Looks like he's pushing 35-40 and been doing it a long time.

I like ziggy a lot more. young and enthusiastic.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 21, 2015, 2:52:08 PM
You Kripparian haters are hilarious. The antifanboy is a pretty funny mentality to see in so many game forums.

220 Youtube videos on his channel dedicated to PoE
Dude streamed PoE almost exclusively for a year straight bringing probably more publcity to PoE than all other streamers combined
Multiple videos on PoE extolling its virtues and talking about how good the game is.....

But yeah, fuck Kripp.

The salt is real. It's pitiful, but it's real.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info