Kripparian is kind of rude to Chris Wilson

Im sorry but i know kripparian cant be THAT much of a douche bag unintentionally.

Chris is trying to be friendly and is super happy about the expansion for example

chris "one of the new things we added is shadows to act two grass"

krip "eh i dont really notice it"

chris "have you noticed anything new since youve been playing we have changed alot"

krip "not really it all feels the same" (while using new skills/new tree/new uniques/ new act/new art and music/ revamped early game)

chris "wow our senior developer just emailed me saying wtf is that staff your using your build is so op"

krip "meh i just took whatever"

chris "id expect you to be able to make a good build"

krip "i just took random stuff i didnt plan it at all"

chris "well i would say you have good judgement"

krip "eh"

It really feels like Chris Wilson is trying to be friendly and nice. Chris really wants to talk about the new act and see how Krip enjoys the game (god knows why all krip does is play a skilless game "hearthstone" and eat food while he plays ((this is like 99% of his content now a days))

Krip is just being dismissive and rude and i just cant listen to anymore of it.

It almost feels like passive aggressive bullying and its very un-entertaining to watch.

I hope in the future GGG picks better streamers to spread the word of poe

As a fellow Romanian and fellow gamer i can say i do NOT like krip.
Last edited by Bloomania on Apr 21, 2015, 7:07:38 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Well, I think krip burnt out of the genre as a whole. I am rather surprised that he came back in any capacity .
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
Well, I think krip burnt out of the genre as a whole. I am rather surprised that he came back in any capacity .

im sure there are many players who have played WAY more of poe and still are not burnt out.

Regardless when a game dev approaches you and offers you a beta key and to do a live stream chat with you, the least you could do is be respectful if you accept.

hes just an asshole and i cant watch him play anymore.
Kripp has always been brusque and dismissive of all devs.

He's still free advertising for PoE, and I am sure Chris has had to deal with bigger arseholes as part of his job.

In fact, I could name one who followed Kripp to PoE like a battlefield whore who makes Kripp look like a fucking butler.

I put it down to streaming culture and the perceived popularity of being sort of a dick.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Apr 21, 2015, 7:16:13 AM
"
Xenimui wrote:

no dismissive isn't assertive at all
"
Charan wrote:
Kripp has always been brusque and dismissive of all devs.

He's still free advertising for PoE, and I am sure Chris has had to deal with bigger arseholes as part of his job.

In fact, I could name one who followed Kripp to PoE like a battlefield whore who makes Kripp look like a fucking butler.

I put it down to streaming culture and the perceived popularity of being sort of a dick.

"In fact, I could name one who followed Kripp to PoE like a battlefield whore who makes Kripp look like a fucking butler."
- wat

"He's still free advertising for PoE, and I am sure Chris has had to deal with bigger arseholes as part of his job." - i guess
[Removed by Support] but no way shape of form was the guy rude.

[Removed by Support]
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Rachel on Apr 21, 2015, 12:13:39 PM
"
[Removed by Support] but no way shape of form was the guy rude.

[Removed by Support]

We're sure you know everything about rudeness. And a couple more things ^^

IMO Kripp is just tired of the game. There is a lot of new stuff, but it's just more of the same.
http://slysherz.blogspot.com
Last edited by Rachel on Apr 21, 2015, 12:13:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info