The Closed Beta of The Awakening is live!

"
Wow. GGG really messed up this time. GGG has NOT realized the gravity of the situation. You just lost 60% of your elite paying players due to this retarded set up. People just make hundreads of accounts and they are getting in... Most of the players arnt even testing too. I have to conclude that this was all done on purpose just to screw with our heads. if it wasn't on purpose. Your souls are cursed for all time for your utter stupidity

Joined 14 of April account said all this.
"
MarkusssPoe wrote:
[Removed by Support] ----->>>>april 2 2015
[Removed by Support]--------->>>>april 16 2015
[Removed by Support]------>>>>april 13 2015
ect.ect.

Of the past 5 people who have been invited, 3 of them are from accounts made this month. >.>
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Apr 21, 2015, 9:50:14 PM
"
tmblake09 wrote:
"
MarkusssPoe wrote:
[Removed by Support] ----->>>>april 2 2015
[Removed by Support]--------->>>>april 16 2015
[Removed by Support]------>>>>april 13 2015
ect.ect.

Of the past 5 people who have been invited, 3 of them are from accounts made this month. >.>

Because even though GGG said they would disqualify multiple-account creators... they actually said it without meaning it. They are as good as detecting multiple accounts as they are at fixing Desync. So they faked the "disqualified" now everyone is creating accounts.
IGN: LessBow
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Apr 21, 2015, 9:50:33 PM
I am very dissapointed by the community. You are whinning and curse GGG for picking people with multiple accounts and yet you are not looking yourselves and create even more accounts. Instead of minimize the problem you maximize it.

You see someone cheating and you cheat too to balance the fairness.

Human logic. Sad but true.
please.. im still waiting.. :(
"
tmblake09 wrote:
I definitely think there should have been a cut-off date for who can sign up. Looking at the list of people who have made it, quite a few of them have accounts that were just made in the past week. That's beyond ridiculous. People are playing the system and spamming new accounts just so they have a better chance of getting in - and the system is rewarding them for it.

There over 20 accounts that were made this month that got into the beta. A few of them are obvious duplicate accounts. That not fair allowing ppl with multiple accounts better odds (and rewarding them) at getting in. Those multi accounts also stop at least some honest person from playing.

REALLY SHOULD NOT ALLOW ANYONE THAT SIGNED UP THIS MONTH TO WIN TO GET INTO BETA.

"
I am very dissapointed by the community. You are whinning and curse GGG for picking people with multiple accounts and yet you are not looking yourselves and create even more accounts. Instead of minimize the problem you maximize it.

You see someone cheating and you cheat too to balance the fairness.

Human logic. Sad but true.

GGG AGAIN REWARDS THE CHEATERS. If they bothered to stop the cheaters, ppl wouldn't try to cheat themselves.

I, myself, i'm not going to bother trying to make multiple accounts. I have better things to do. But i will admit, i'm somewhat tempted.
Last edited by computertech82 on Apr 21, 2015, 10:06:54 PM
2 days and nothing :(
"

GGG AGAIN REWARDS THE CHEATERS. If they bothered to stop the cheaters, ppl wouldn't try to cheat themselves.

I, myself, i'm not going to bother trying to make multiple accounts. I have better things to do. But i will admit, i'm somewhat tempted.

So what? Will you earn something from there or you want to give your feedback so bad that you cant even handle yourself? I want to test it too but out of curiosity. I can live without a key and play the actual release in two months.

You all do like you are not going to play Act4 never.

Edit: Petience is a privilege.
Last edited by PureRhymes on Apr 21, 2015, 10:15:47 PM
patience isn't a privilege at all its a virtue but hey I can see where you could mix that up (;
Gotta say that when I recently started to play this game since open Beta there was one thing that stuck out from all the other games I play or have played.That is the Community this game has.Every interaction I have had has been pleasurable.But now reading some of the Post's in this thread it seems like I am reading the rantings of the self entitled kids from D3.That community as a whole isn't bad but if you have ever been on their forum's you would know what I am talking about.

Just have patience guys you will get your turn here soon.

Good Luck to all!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info