The Closed Beta of The Awakening is live!

400places + 288for each day. Chance to get in is to small ;D
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
hellzer wrote:
Do you need to make a new char or something to test Act 4 when you get beta inv?

constantly, as there will be periodic wipes.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Apr 21, 2015, 9:00:22 AM
The only thing better than the QQ is the QQing about the QQ (and then me QQ about that). Seriously though, telling people how they should comment or feel about the beta is so self-righteous, but hey that's the new meta in this thread.
Even banned accounts gets closed beta XD
"
tbbw wrote:

Yeah I was wondering about the very same thing to be honest, maybe GGG wants them to go into closed beta and feeel what they've lost and change their attitude?
One would think that playing since the original Beta might give you a chance to get into this one. Dont really want to sit up for 20 hours of the day I took off for nothing and am now wondering if I took the day off for nothing. This is worse than a bloody lottery ticket. Off to play another game before I get angrier and delete this game permanently.
This is garbage
"
tbbw wrote:

even if they do get an closed beta invite they will not be able to join the closed beta servers because they use the old login data. which locked in their case.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Apr 21, 2015, 2:01:59 PM
i want mah keyyyyyy T_T
At least give us a skill tree ;[
"
nuub wrote:
At least give us a skill tree ;[

I will totally upvote this!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info