The Closed Beta of The Awakening is live!

I didn't get in....
Any chance we can give a key or give our "access" (or whatever we get) to someone else ?
1st Hideout of the week: view-thread/1059888
Gears & Builds history: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1062423
There should be something running alongside the beta, i have no reason to play the game atm and odds are i wont get in anyway.4/6 weeks out of the game is a long time
If you wanna give your key to someone hit me up lol =D
wow what are the odds that out of 159 random selections 3 exiles were only created today in Wraeclast - so far GGG have scratched two of them now for no 140 to go too.....

Man it's like watching wet paint dry waiting & hoping

ign: Kza_Taza
Oh boy, RNG in action again. :D
"
There should be something running alongside the beta, i have no reason to play the game atm and odds are i wont get in anyway.4/6 weeks out of the game is a long time

Really? No reason to play the game? If you like the game, then play it. 4-6 weeks of beta(not a set time period, could be shorter or longer) is a long time. You make it sound like FREE new content is such a burden, simply because you have to wait for it. The current realm is still live, go try a crazy build that you've never tried and have some fun instead of staring at a countdown wishing for MOAR MOAR MOAR.

THE ENTITLEMENT!!! THE ENTITLEMENT IS OVER 9000!!!!!
I guess we all have to understand that GGG wants to handle the number of people that get into the beta as for now. I bet there is a reason for that. Later they said that more people will enter.

Seeing that a lot of people wanna become a part of the beta, i suggest as a next step for GGG to consider doing the same thing as in first closed beta, which was friend invites. I remember when i got into closed beta back in 2011, i got two keys to give to friends. And those were sent to forum members. I bet you guys remember the beta train threads...
Don't fool yourself exile... your end is just around the corner!
i just wait 3 Days lol... :-(
currently if you believe the 5 million sub amount, you have a 0.0098% chance of getting into the beta every single day that is of course if those 5 million subs all applied to the beta not to mention the new players. I wont hold my breath on getting a key. I certainly wont be watching streamers either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info