What happens when Closed Beta starts tomorrow?

wow.
lotsa cool stuff.

looking forward to it :)
do what you want to the girl, but leave me alone.
So only Streamers and Alpha members?

That's like under a hundred people lol.
"
Commoble wrote:
LMP voidbearers no longer deal triple damage? Best patch ever!

yeah but mate, this is GGG, gmp voidbearers cant deal 5x damage? Awesome! Now we can make the normal ones do 5x as much damage and dont have to worry about the way that will scale!

:D

"
OIH wrote:
"
astralplane wrote:
So I spend all the currency I've amassed on this game to make a really nice Incinerate build, and it gets nerfed to the ground. I'm sure all my items will lose value as well. Thanks GGG.

RIP Freeze Pulse as well.

dont worry guys, they will more than likely be buffing the damage of all 'shotgun' spells to keep them as viable now as they were before, theyre not going to rip 50% of the spells in the book and just say "whatever, dont care".
Would be cool if you add act 4 only for merciless. Just saying. Is allready annoying runing 3 acts in 3 dificults.
"
Simplexity99 wrote:
I forget that none of these changes are final, and its beta.

So do 9798217391 other people.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
astralplane wrote:
So I spend all the currency I've amassed on this game to make a really nice Incinerate build, and it gets nerfed to the ground. I'm sure all my items will lose value as well. Thanks GGG.

Yes, pretty much.

Remember, Standard and Hardcore players are not a consideration and your builds will be going bye-bye every 3 months. GGG wants everyone to play temp leagues, this is hardly a secret.
Last edited by toyotatundra on Apr 19, 2015, 11:58:15 PM
Anyone read into the notes and thought: no more bandit quests?
Noice, I really like all the changes that are being made. Give beta key plez.
Those are by far the biggest and most daring planned changes I've seen in the relatively short time I've been playing this game. The removal of the ability of projectiles to shotgun, the most likely nerf to burn proliferation (long overdue) and the change to EB should all dramatically shift the meta. PoE 2.0 indeed.
Excited to see what's coming out tomorrow !

Really glad to see the changes .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info