What happens when Closed Beta starts tomorrow?

NERF OF EXILE HYYYPE
sooo... any news on phase run?
Buff effect is different from aura effect and only includes the three inner force nodes and that random one on the left side of the tree right?
"
Alea wrote:
still the 3 difficulties but with 1 more act, thats too much; how about removing the normal mode ?
Why would you remove normal? 4 acts/3 diff lets the levels scale close to 100 pre-maps than 3 acts/3 diff does now, which means you can get more skill points before relying on maps, does it not? (if you're just talking about how it makes normal take longer and you want to get to the higher diff quicker, slow down and appreciate the extension to the lack of penalties to resists more ;) )
LMP voidbearers no longer deal triple damage? Best patch ever!
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
Wait a minute. Does this means Atziri can't double flame blast you to death. Yes there casted at different times, but both spells are released at the same time.
So I spend all the currency I've amassed on this game to make a really nice Incinerate build, and it gets nerfed to the ground. I'm sure all my items will lose value as well. Thanks GGG.
I forget that none of these changes are final, and its beta.

I just want to see the new passive tree so i can start theory crafting new stuff.
Last edited by Simplexity99 on Apr 19, 2015, 11:41:20 PM
"
astralplane wrote:
So I spend all the currency I've amassed on this game to make a really nice Incinerate build, and it gets nerfed to the ground. I'm sure all my items will lose value as well. Thanks GGG.

RIP Freeze Pulse as well.
IGN: Lil_Crimson
"
Josephoenix wrote:
sooo... any news on phase run?

Glad someone else remembers it, been a looong time GGG.
SOTWGUILD.COM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info