What happens when Closed Beta starts tomorrow?

"
TikoXi wrote:
GC just got wrecked too - most of that skill's clearspeed came from overlapping AOE shotgun damage at point blank.

GC as in Glacial Cascade?
Not being projectile; it is completely and totally unaffected by the shotgun change.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
This is always my favorite part of PoE. New sweeping changes go into the game. Everyone is like "oh no, my builds! I quit." New content is released. New interesting builds are created. Everyone is fine. Love seeing what people come up with.
Whoa big shakeup!
When I kill a man he stays dead.
very cool
i <3 minesweeper
Three things....one are that minions will be attacked...........LESS? So necromancers will be worse? If a necro is attacked that's bad news for the necro. Another, will we have to start from level 1 again or will we come back with the same level, only our points being refunded so we can spend them on the remaked tree? Will we keep our other characters and friends and etc....?
RIP most every single class in the game.
"
Three things....one are that minions will be attacked...........LESS? So necromancers will be worse? If a necro is attacked that's bad news for the necro. Another, will we have to start from level 1 again or will we come back with the same level, only our points being refunded so we can spend them on the remaked tree? Will we keep our other characters and friends and etc....?

1) I think the change is designed more with golems in mind but yes, summoners will take more damage. Which is fine, because they hardly tookd amage to begin with

2) In standard, all of your stuff will remain and you will have a passive reset available to you when 2.0 goes live. In closed beta, you will be starting from fresh and playing on a different serverset. The only thing that remains is your stash tabs and I think mtx's, possibly friends list but I don't think you'll be able to communicate across servers.

2 also answers 3.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Well just done reading 14 pages all I have to say is
imma go be lucky enough to join day 1 (I pray)
(Sing along with the Entrance to the Original Smurf cartoon opening)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqbpzEHuO2g

♫ Here comes the EK Man, dancing through the town... ♫
♫ Oh look there, its a FP'er, getting nerfed into the ground... ♫
♫ "HAHA," says the EK Man, with a certain, smirky, razzle, ♫
♫ "Might as well do shit Ground Slam," ♫
♫ "YOU FILTHY F*CKING CASUAL!!!" ♫

This will forever and henceforth be called, "EK Man Song ©" song.

Everyone who plays EK from now on and forever will sing this song until EK is nerfed again.

GGG, Beta Key Plz?
1 Question:
Can you provide some sort of page where we can see a list of some sort of selected people? I can't help but imagine an army of people mashing F5 to the effect of a DDOS or something. I know posting account emails would be a security risk, but maybe there's another way? Like character names or something.

Honestly everyone should just give up on character theory-crafting until they play the game. Just enjoy a brand new experience and have fun trying things out. If you get too focused on reaching end game quickly and getting loot I predict you WILL NOT enjoy beta.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
Last edited by StrayYoshi on Apr 19, 2015, 10:37:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info