Final day for Forsaken Masters supporter packs

So i guess all my point purchased before this announcement cant be used for the next supporter packs?
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
Sent a message to Jessica on Saturday, just waiting for a reply.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
And here i thought to buy my first supporter pack, but you can't use your previous points... great!..
You can write to the support. They will help you !
*waiting for the new supporter packs*

take my hard earned money GGG!
Well worth having. Love mine :)
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
Last edited by Starlight85 on Apr 20, 2015, 7:42:11 AM
For example, if a supporter pack cost $100 then you're able to reduce the price by up to $80 by contributing points packs purchased after April 20 towards it.

i dont understand this :/
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
"
Starball wrote:
For example, if a supporter pack cost $100 then you're able to reduce the price by up to $80 by contributing points packs purchased after April 20 towards it.

i dont understand this :/

You simply buy a normal point pack, let's say 100 points for 10 $.

When buying the Supporter Pack, you will then have the opportunity to upgrade from previous transaction. In this case, this would be the 100 points purchase, making a 50 $ pack cost only another 40 $.

Of course, you won't get the full amount of points that would normally come with the pack. You get all the pack's features minus 100 points, since you already got these by buying the point pack.

btw., this works as well when you have a 'small' Supporter Pack and want to upgrade to a larger one.

Hope that could clear things up a bit :)
Last edited by ToxDwarf on Apr 20, 2015, 1:40:40 PM
I had no idea you could lock in a payment plan, ouch! If I had only known I totally would've gone for one. Will there be a possibility for this for the upcoming packs?
"
Serkr wrote:
I had no idea you could lock in a payment plan, ouch! If I had only known I totally would've gone for one. Will there be a possibility for this for the upcoming packs?

As far as I know, it's always been an option, even going back to the original CB. Just email support@grindinggear.com when the packs come out with which one you want.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info