Final day for Forsaken Masters supporter packs

We'll be releasing new supporter packs for The Awakening in the near future (most likely next week).

Regular points packs purchased from April 20 onwards can be contributed towards the purchase price of these upcoming supporter packs. You can contribute up to 80% of the value of a supporter pack with points packs. For example, if a supporter pack cost $100 then you're able to reduce the price by up to $80 by contributing points packs purchased after April 20 towards it.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Sam on Apr 20, 2015, 1:15:03 AM
buy em before its to late!

Edit: Since I got first and people might actually see my post I'll take the time to tell ya'll that GGG support was awesome with supporter packs and points when I was dealing with them.

All it took was an email asking what could be done and they emailed me back quickly with all the info I needed and a few different options! So if you are on the fence about doing it send an email and you might be surprised how easy they can make it!

<3 xDank

ign HC: Ek_dank Acct name xDank
Last edited by xDank on Apr 21, 2015, 12:13:45 AM
so excited for new supporter packs!
balance notes?
Hi chris beta key pls i have no life and will play 20 hrs a day :-)
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
beta keys coming in supporter packs?

like in Original CBT we had the "timer" and CBT support packs with access to CBT...

Hope this will be implemented so that the RNG of the selection process gets atleast some bypass mechanic.^^

best
cudez

[speculation] the timing for cbt access from support pack would fit the timing of new support packs pretty well... maybe this is just optimistic thinking but I dont like the present 100% random selection process at all.

edit. Chris can you confirm if there will be CBT keys in new support packs so we can all sleep better for the next week... we will - you will - you know it!
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
Last edited by Cudez on Apr 19, 2015, 8:43:20 PM
p1
ill take three
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
:)
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
can't wait for new supporter packs :)
IGN: @Marcin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info