Unrighteous Fire, Mirror Strike, and Others

OK, I think that we're both starting to get a little overheated. Let's try to walk it back a bit.

Regarding the argument about having 2 possible corruption outcomes:

How about we simply change it and say it's a new normal skillgem?
IGN Stuns_McNutshot | Ichimans_McIchimans | Balls_McCritterson
Like a lightning/chaos variant of Arctic Armor or Righteous Fire or Discharge?
well, it's mechanically different. it isn't "RF with lightning damage" it's "RF based on mana" -- which come to think of it, is the issue that I raised way back when: mana is much easier to exploit than life (even with the changes to EB).
IGN Stuns_McNutshot | Ichimans_McIchimans | Balls_McCritterson
"
tsftd wrote:
well, it's mechanically different. it isn't "RF with lightning damage" it's "RF based on mana" -- which come to think of it, is the issue that I raised way back when: mana is much easier to exploit than life (even with the changes to EB).

But what base element?
"
Natharias wrote:
"
tsftd wrote:

But what base element?

It's a skill technically already in the game, the Burning Miscreations use it. So based on that it deals fire damage. I just wanted a way for the player to use it without having it be free, as it is for the Miscreations.

Ha, maybe when it burned mana it temporarily reserved it, and the reserve wears off over time? Like it gives you stacks of Ashen Soul, that tick down when not under the effect of it. This would mean you need a massive mana pool to be able to use it at all.

Just an idea either way.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info