Bats vs. Supes

=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Charan wrote:
The last Superman thing I watched I truly enjoyed was the animated movie Superman vs the Elite. Solid stuff.
It was better than I thought it'd be. Much better.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
And, just for fun (featuring Ron Weasley):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDehx9C-BRY

=^[.]^=
I like batman more than superman and will probably watch the movie sometime...

However.. if batman in any conceivable way is the winner, then something's messed up with the movie.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
I like batman more than superman and will probably watch the movie sometime...

However.. if batman in any conceivable way is the winner, then something's messed up with the movie.

Read the Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller and Klaus Janson to see the ending.
Last edited by FireWalkWithMe on Apr 26, 2015, 10:21:50 AM
I won't spoil me.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
The movie is based on that comic.
although there will be some suspense according to the premise this is not about the abilities of the two but their ostensive differences, and more rather, their comparable similarities, i.e. their ideology. I think I may have read the comic sometime ago but whatever may be the case this is ultimately a dialectical process between expressions of the same concept.
"
Yewthane wrote:
although there will be some suspense according to the premise this is not about the abilities of the two but their ostensive differences, and more rather, their comparable similarities, i.e. their ideology. I think I may have read the comic sometime ago but whatever may be the case this is ultimately a dialectical process between expressions of the same concept.

i'm not smart enough to understand what you just said without looking up words.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info