New golem skills

I am thinking Fire Golem with Blind, GMP, Faster Projectiles.
For my Dual Flame Totem build.

Or Chaos Golem with Minion Life, Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance, Blind, Stun
For my SWT Dual Totem build.

On the other hand, you can convert entire fire damage to chaos damage, with Troll Mantle and that new dagger. So fire golem shows some promise.
Last edited by WiseGuard on Apr 17, 2015, 2:18:37 PM
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
No i think what summoners want was a way to make the current summons competitively tanky with out sacrificing the rather nutty amount of personal durability that the current set ups have in an attempt to make them the equal in some way to the current over used SRS build.

SHHHHH. If you keep talking like that, they'll just unjustifiably nerf SRS _again_, instead of giving other minions the buff they need at higher levels....
"
WiseGuard wrote:
From my point of understanding, they are made to be your bros. So you wouldn't play alone.

Ty GeeGeeGee, fir making me a friend. All I asked for was a mini golem pet. But, you one upped me with a full sized golem with benefits.
im just figuring that partys will look hilarious with everyone using a different golem...
Will the golems work with cast on death? Like you an force them to cast spells just because they were foolish enough to think that they could trust you to watch their backs?
cod does not work on minions
"
CwDT + golem? I plan to use the chaos golem as a replacement for Enduring Cry, so I'm thankful for that, but it will be dull to see every build using a golem.

Why would you ever do Cast When Damage Taken + Golem? Unless you level up Cast When Damage Taken, your golem is going to die in 1 hit. Considering the cooldown of the skill, you are now worse off and would have been better off using CWDT + Decoy Totem.

But as Vipermagi said, I don't think golems are that easy to use for non-summoner. If we take minions as base, they will have 25% elemental resist, which is bad in Merciless. Their HP should be okay, since they have increased life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info