Unique Items - Personal Designs

This will save like 5-8 points in passive tree for budget RF. Nice nice nice.

I hope it will be common and cheap as well.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
I don't see any need to nerf the item already (ooooh, RF will get too powerful, oooo). The amulet dont have +max life neither any resist on it, so it's already a drawback on some builds. And if you can use it, it just mean that you managed to have enough life and resists on the rest of your gear / skill tree, which is exactly why this item looks well balanced, since I think that one of the best things on PoE is the way you can balance your skill tree and gear to bring your build to the max.
Don't count on this being reliable in party play to get a couple of RFs together, because if it works like auras all Line of Sight breaks will interrupt the aura immediately. It's the one thing holding me back from making another group based aura build with my friend again, last one failed because of that shortcoming.
I'm just really excited to see the new designs and flavor text. I really like seeing the new art and a small insight into how the devs think.
My Rf marauder loves the idea.

Nice job !
"
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Wooser69 wrote:
RIP atziris foible, you were good to me but qarl has left me with no choice.

I hope it doesn't replace Atziri's Foible! (Well maybe for specific cases, but not in general.)

I really like Atziri's Foible, I'll make a note on it for the unique rebalance pass.

People seem to feel this is either OP for RF, or a bit too close to Atziri's Foible... But, Atziri's Foible can get 90% mana regen and has flat mana and percent mana. So, at closer to 60% mana regen, and not flat or percent mana, this does have some differentiation, but you might want to extend that some.

Reblance idea 1: Small nerf to total mana regen (now 55 vs 90[Foible]). Small Nerf to Life Regen.

15% Increased Mana Regeneration Rate
1% Life Regen Per second
You and nearby allies gain 1.5% of life regen per second
You and nearby Allies gain 40% mana regen per second

Other possible negative trade offs:
a) -1 max fire resist (would hurt RF, could pair with 15% all resists for leveling help)
b) -3 mx all resists when taking damage over time (hurts RF pretty bad)
b) Cannot Use Skill Righteous Fire (says: "There, problem solved?")
c) 15% Increased Attribute Requirements (says: "Hey, I'm different from Foible")

Of course, if this is intended to synergize well with righteous fire, then 5-7% reduced damage taken from damage over time would be icing on the cake. (Such as if you wanted to drop the non-aura mana to keep this further from Foible.)

You go on and spout this nonsense about a really good, non-broken looking amulet and call that, "rebalance" suggestions?
First off, your ideas sound so frickin dumb that if they were implemented in any way, i would take the first plane to NZ and personally murder the one responsible for implementing them (hyperbole, plz no banerrino).
Secondly, nice forum titles. Plz keep supporting GGG, much appreciated.
Last edited by S3ph1r0th on Apr 16, 2015, 6:07:56 PM
"
PandaBears wrote:
would be awesome if GGG had a unique item design contest for players, and players voted on their favorite uniques, and maybe the top 3-5 were added to the game.

We're doing something similar!

Part 1

Part 2

It's kind of on hold with all the Awakening stuff going on though.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Isn't is completely BIS for RF? Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing.
ign KlearSpeed

1.3 Torment - Scion Kinetic Build Guide (HC Viable)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1146976
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"
PandaBears wrote:
would be awesome if GGG had a unique item design contest for players, and players voted on their favorite uniques, and maybe the top 3-5 were added to the game.

We're doing something similar!

Part 1

Part 2

It's kind of on hold with all the Awakening stuff going on though.

Just an observation, having been in the DOTA scene since like 2004 - something like a voting forum existed with community designed heroes - and unfortunately - certain members/forumer's got the privilege of getting lets say, an advantage when it came to voting... Won't be any different in PoE unfortunately. I would prefer any voting to be done internally by GGG, so happy with this method being used instead, rather than individual submissions getting voted on. Keep it up!
ign KlearSpeed

1.3 Torment - Scion Kinetic Build Guide (HC Viable)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1146976
Last edited by iMbaQ on Apr 16, 2015, 7:09:47 PM
"
Waves_blade wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
"
TheEnforcer wrote:
do the auras stack in party play?

No

Aura nodes effect this items auras?
y I so ignored? Or has this not been decided yet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info